Espenbv Mod Application

Re: Espenbv Mod Application

Postby Karybdus » 25 Aug 2013, 20:17

Thanks! and If my application is the best so far? I wouldn't be able to say, my opinion is that I stand a chance... I hope!

You did not get me at all..Try to read it once more and understand.

Postby Espenbv88 » 26 Aug 2013, 00:53

Karybdus wrote:
Thanks! and If my application is the best so far? I wouldn't be able to say, my opinion is that I stand a chance... I hope!

You did not get me at all..Try to read it once more and understand.

I'm sorry I read it again but nothing.. explain please?

Postby Karybdus » 26 Aug 2013, 06:55

Your friends "by the way" ask you questions that could potentially help you to get the post.

midyu wrote: Are you moderating some "famous" channel on twitch.tv aswell?

Postby Espenbv88 » 26 Aug 2013, 13:24

Karybdus wrote:

Your friends "by the way" ask you questions that could potentially help you to get the post.

I'm sorry but you don't make much sense now. And why did you quote Midyu's question? I answered that.

Postby Brutalround » 26 Aug 2013, 17:06

Espenbv88 wrote:
Karybdus wrote:

I'm sorry but you don't make much sense now. And why did you quote Midyu's question? I answered that.

he means that you asked your friends to post some questions that could boost your reputation/your look as GM and get more posts on the app

Postby Scaleripper » 26 Aug 2013, 20:13

Karybdus wrote:

Conspiracy

Postby Seven » 26 Aug 2013, 21:05

y'all niggas need jesus

+1 has my support.
Mercedesa wrote:you didn't shit how much i fucked

Postby Espenbv88 » 27 Aug 2013, 06:55

Brutalround wrote:
he means that you asked your friends to post some questions that could boost your reputation/your look as GM and get more posts on the app

Oh, no I didn't ask anyone to post questions to help me in my application. I'd rather not fill up the thread with posts about this so please take it in PM with me or the guy that asked a question you might think i "ordered" lol...

Postby Espenbv88 » 31 Aug 2013, 21:40

Just wanted to add that if anyone doubts that I didn't ask people to post unrelated questions to boost my chance just ask them, I only know 3 of the people that have posted in here and haven't spoken with them for ages.

Postby Voltagex » 01 Sep 2013, 02:14

+1 Active on forums / App looks nice / Previous work as an admin.
noisa wrote:enay u didnt say that when u asslicked hophel and me to play with u so u can get more than 2k ahhaha

Postby farps » 03 Sep 2013, 14:27

nop this guy don't deserve mod for one reason, the hate topic he created against imahcker he screen private chat with imahcker when he replay poorly he screen it and decided to start crusade, he made a topic which lead to nothing but flame.
this is not the mods i want to see for this server its enough we have all the trools we dont need them as mod too

Postby Espenbv88 » 04 Sep 2013, 00:30

farps wrote:nop this guy don't deserve mod for one reason, the hate topic he created against imahcker he screen private chat with imahcker when he replay poorly he screen it and decided to start crusade, he made a topic which lead to nothing but flame.
this is not the mods i want to see for this server its enough we have all the trools we dont need them as mod too

It was as a viewer on his stream? not so private. Yeah and that makes me a troll, ok.

Postby midyu » 09 Sep 2013, 09:07

Karybdus wrote:yea,I love these "random" questions like I heard you moderate some famous channel, I heard you are really chilled, is it so?I heard you are the best GM applicant so far, do you share that opinion?
Keep going friends

I just saw him moderating those famous channles, like other people have seen him.

Postby Goethe » 10 Sep 2013, 06:43

Espenbv88 wrote:
farps wrote:nop this guy don't deserve mod for one reason, the hate topic he created against imahcker he screen private chat with imahcker when he replay poorly he screen it and decided to start crusade, he made a topic which lead to nothing but flame.

It was as a viewer on his stream? not so private. Yeah and that makes me a troll, ok.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8716
It was a skype conversation. Pretty private in my opinion.

Despite this, good application. Active, knows the community and plays here since 200bc. Seems to be constructive and open minded when it comes down to new ideas. Give it a try!

Postby Espenbv88 » 10 Sep 2013, 14:37

Goethe wrote:
Espenbv88 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8716
It was a skype conversation. Pretty private in my opinion.

Despite this, good application. Active, knows the community and plays here since 200bc. Seems to be constructive and open minded when it comes down to new ideas. Give it a try!

I'm sorry if you felt that I started some flame war, I had no idea everyone would react so... well at all really. It was a private skype chat yes, but you cant disagree with the logic. And thanks for the kind words, i laughed when you said "since 200bc though":D

Return to Moderator Applications