Postby Espenbv88 » 24 Aug 2013, 01:14

Name:
Espen B Vorraa

Home Town:
Haugesund

Timezone:
GMT +1

About you:
First time i played on AT (abyssalwow) must of been in 2009, I've been a GM here before and I still play here, I work in a company called Gassco as a project manager and I really like to keep myself updated on forums.

What more are you going to do to help the server?:
Besides moderating the forums on a daily basis there is much I am able to do such as photoshop, advertising of some sorts & I can use Sony Vegas for editing videos.

Why do you want to be a forum mod?:
I want to be a forum mod mainly because I usually want to correct / help in the threads i make or post in, and I've been forum moderator many many times before on several different forums, everything from music related only forums to.. well World of Warcraft. And I believe that I can keep the valuable stuff on the forums and get rid of what is not needed at all.

How active are you on the forums?:
I read and check the forums daily, several times. My curiosity allows nothing else than that, and I don't mind at all.

How long have you been with Arena-tournament.com?:
2009 (I dont remember the exact date but even when Kisha was owner)

Why should I pick you instead of someone else?:
I clearly have a lot of experience and I'm sort of known by the community and I know the community very well so thats a great advantage over other applicants. And that I always see the best in people so I can really tell the difference between useful threads and useless threads. And if there are any witch hunts going on.

Last Words:
Hope the cata server gets more populated next season. Really looking forward to hearing from you about my application.

Re: Espenbv Mod Application

Postby Nein » 24 Aug 2013, 07:51

Hope the cata server gets more populated next season.

Denied.

Postby Hustle » 24 Aug 2013, 12:13

Been playing here about as long as me,back when yust existed. Has my vote/support not on just that but he is helpful.

Postby Espenbv88 » 24 Aug 2013, 12:30

Hustle wrote:Been playing here about as long as me,back when yust existed. Has my vote/support not on just that but he is helpful.

I remember you Hustle! long time no see, and just too clarity you do know that I'm Yust right? the way you wrote it could mean either.

Postby midyu » 24 Aug 2013, 15:30

You seems a chill and responsible guy, are you moderating some "famous" channel on twitch.tv aswell? I think i saw you sometimes on them. Good luck.

Postby Espenbv88 » 24 Aug 2013, 16:01

midyu wrote:You seems a chill and responsible guy, are you moderating some "famous" channel on twitch.tv aswell? I think i saw you sometimes on them. Good luck.

Yeah I moderate Reckfuls chat, hydra's, Woundman's and Tosantribe on twitch. And no, there is no "donate for mod" going on.

Spoiler
and our mage leekzy;)

Postby hirnfrost » 24 Aug 2013, 16:15

cool guy, has my support

Postby Karybdus » 24 Aug 2013, 17:15

Espenbv88 wrote:
midyu wrote:You seems a chill and responsible guy, are you moderating some "famous" channel on twitch.tv aswell? I think i saw you sometimes on them. Good luck.

Yeah I moderate Reckfuls chat, hydra's, Woundman's and Tosantribe on twitch. And no, there is no "donate for mod" going on.

Spoiler
and our mage leekzy;)

yea,I love these "random" questions like I heard you moderate some famous channel, I heard you are really chilled, is it so?I heard you are the best GM applicant so far, do you share that opinion?
Keep going friends

Postby applefruit » 24 Aug 2013, 18:39

I have to admit that i really would like to see you as mod in this forum, best of luck +1
I'll call the spirits of death and kill you in your sleep Serenity - Sectapunter.

skyL wrote:UnhDk are one of most hardest classes.

Notgoochi wrote:Im not a Bc hero, i also played TC to 2,6.

Postby Hustle » 24 Aug 2013, 21:22

Espenbv88 wrote:
Hustle wrote:Been playing here about as long as me,back when yust existed. Has my vote/support not on just that but he is helpful.

I remember you Hustle! long time no see, and just too clarity you do know that I'm Yust right? the way you wrote it could mean either.

Yeah thats why I put it like that.

Postby Enay » 24 Aug 2013, 21:55

You seem like a guy who can liven the forum. +1

Postby Ayui » 24 Aug 2013, 23:07

Pangpangpang <3
+1
argorok wrote:Since this new "cheating" doesnt have an original name, I'm gonna call it the "BLIFUS - tactic" (Better leave if you suck)

Postby Neretz » 25 Aug 2013, 05:29

+Vouch
Neretzek - 5 year veteran.

Postby Zyda » 25 Aug 2013, 11:09

Mod in reckful stream? Damn thats hard.
But anyways, +1
you're my minion

Postby Espenbv88 » 25 Aug 2013, 19:26

Karybdus wrote:
Espenbv88 wrote:

Spoiler
and our mage leekzy;)

yea,I love these "random" questions like I heard you moderate some famous channel, I heard you are really chilled, is it so?I heard you are the best GM applicant so far, do you share that opinion?
Keep going friends

Thanks! and If my application is the best so far? I wouldn't be able to say, my opinion is that I stand a chance... I hope!

Zyda wrote:Mod in reckful stream? Damn thats hard.
But anyways, +1

Depends WHEN you got mod in reckfuls stream that would determine if it was hard or not :)

Didn't want to quote everyone so I quoted those with a question in. Thanks for the nice words Neretz, Ayui, Enay & Applefruit!

Oh and just wanted to share this song.. omggg

Return to Moderator Applications