Full VIP added on cata

Re: Full VIP added on cata

Postby Kemda » 23 May 2013, 15:14

argorok wrote:
Pdog wrote:
Zapzarrap wrote:Elite gear is not better then normal ruthless... it's just the optical look who changes.
Only tier2 got higher stats than tier1 but it's not released.
But a normal player needs 2200 rating to obtain shoulders where a VIP is given instant, why should a noob have better gear than a 2100 player? Justify that?

you are really crying about these little stats? if yes, you wont lose any games because the opponents have shoulders and you dont.

2.2 is pretty easy to get with every class with the right comp, so dont blame losses on the shoulders.

Like Argorok said, is not that hard again to get 2.2k and you never would lose on those small difference in stats.
Eitherway giving good gear to bad players never justice anything, however a server isent free and whether your a bad player or a good player people are supporting the team responsible for this server.
Or do you actual prefer people not gaining anything from donating? which in reality would mean nobody would donate in the first place and in the end this server woudnt exist.

Postby mafiaboss » 23 May 2013, 15:43

Hello,why people without VIP accounts cant whisper me?

Postby Pdog » 23 May 2013, 15:46

[/quote]

Like Argorok said, is not that hard again to get 2.2k and you never would lose on those small difference in stats.
Eitherway giving good gear to bad players never justice anything, however a server isent free and whether your a bad player or a good player people are supporting the team responsible for this server.
Or do you actual prefer people not gaining anything from donating? which in reality would mean nobody would donate in the first place and in the end this server wouldn't exist.[/quote] I completely agree that without the donators the server would not exist, firstly I think they just gave them full VIP a bit early before all decent players had a chance to get full gear, and no I did not say do not give them anything, I said before to give them things that won't affect arena, could be mounts and titles and extra zones. Also some people would donate to support the server instead of donating to buy gear, that is not a donation, that is a purchase.

Postby Radostin » 23 May 2013, 17:29

Pdog wrote:
Zapzarrap wrote:Elite gear is not better then normal ruthless... it's just the optical look who changes.
But a normal player needs 2200 rating to obtain shoulders where a VIP is given instant, why should a noob have better gear than a 2100 player? Justify that?

Because the "noob" pays 60 fucking euros for 1 extra piece that gives you something like 50 sta/int/crit/resi? Those "noobs" are the reason you play this server for free you idiot. Im getting so pissed when i read comments like yours.

Postby Pdog » 23 May 2013, 18:13

Radostin wrote:
Pdog wrote:

Because the "noob" pays 60 fucking euros for 1 extra piece that gives you something like 50 sta/int/crit/resi? Those "noobs" are the reason you play this server for free you idiot. Im getting so pissed when i read comments like yours.
I understand that and I previously said I understand it. I just think there should still be some structure to the Ruthless gear given and not given all immedietely at once.

Postby Pewness » 23 May 2013, 18:47

At exact this Minute now the Cata server will be full retarded and lame like the Wotlk server :) "THX FOR ADDING THE DONOR GEAR!" NOTTTTTTTTTT -.-

Postby Malaco » 23 May 2013, 19:09

Since VIPs gets the elite gear. Think about it in this way.
In order to get normal shoulders it actually require some type of brain activity.
Admin

Postby Radostin » 23 May 2013, 19:35

Pdog wrote:I understand that and I previously said I understand it. I just think there should still be some structure to the Ruthless gear given and not given all immedietely at once.

You are truly retarded, Malaco added the offsets and 10 days later he added the main pieces/weapons.

PS. I already had everything except Shoulders when Main pieces got added, no idea what people are on about.

Postby nicolas » 23 May 2013, 19:46

Hey I installed Cata and created a character , but after some time , i got a disconnect .. and now everytime i log in again with my character , i get Disconnect immediately!!Can anybody help me ??? before it worked perfectly -.-...

Postby Raqqels » 23 May 2013, 21:43

lol
Last edited by Raqqels on 23 May 2013, 21:49, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Raqqels » 23 May 2013, 21:48

Malaco wrote:We have now added all the gear for the VIPs on the cata server.
More VIP mounts will come soon.

Get your VIP account here

(Only VIP is added for cata at this moment)

Edit. VIP counts for both wotlk and cata

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Now it is going to be nearly impossible for people just starting to gear to get 2.2, because they're going to have to fight their way through mindless fucking idiots with VIP elite gear every other fucking arena game... CONGRATS MALACO YOU FUCKED UP AGAIN!

Postby Malaco » 24 May 2013, 00:32

Raqqels wrote:Now it is going to be nearly impossible for people just starting to gear to get 2.2, because they're going to have to fight their way through mindless fucking idiots with VIP elite gear every other fucking arena game... CONGRATS MALACO YOU FUCKED UP AGAIN!

v
argorok wrote:you are really crying about these little stats? if yes, you wont lose any games because the opponents have shoulders and you dont.

2.2 is pretty easy to get with every class with the right comp, so dont blame losses on the shoulders.

AT has been using this system for over 4 years already.
All gear except shoulders are reachable below 1800 rating.
Admin

Postby AlexLucas » 24 May 2013, 14:42

Pewness wrote:At exact this Minute now the Cata server will be full retarded and lame like the Wotlk server :) "THX FOR ADDING THE DONOR GEAR!" NOTTTTTTTTTT -.-

You went full retard, man. Never go full retard.

Postby Unmercey » 24 May 2013, 15:56

"You try to come on the game world using other language".

on russia pack, sorry

Postby Sorrow » 24 May 2013, 16:47

Jamesw wrote:where dem elite offparts at

will be added on launch

Return to Server News