AT and Molten uniting as one!

Re: AT and Molten uniting as one!

Postby whymoltenwhy » 15 Feb 2015, 03:42

yodajenkins wrote:I'm pretty sure Whymoltenwhy is dodgykebab trying to downplay molten under a different name

No. Dodgy dislikes PvP and he probably doesnt give a shit about AT. Im pretty sure you are one of those mindless sheeps that will love all the shit sandwiches your retarded staff gives you, keep ignoring all bugs and how lazy your staff is.

I also bet you have donated over hundreds of money, please donate more, it goes all to Kaer pocket and judging from his Q&A yesterday he smokes a lot, maybe he will die faster.

Postby Tangle » 15 Feb 2015, 04:12

Malaco tell me please how much did thay give you ? i will double it.

We were happy here!

Postby Glader » 15 Feb 2015, 05:13

whymoltenwhy wrote:
yodajenkins wrote:I'm pretty sure Whymoltenwhy is dodgykebab trying to downplay molten under a different name

No. Dodgy dislikes PvP and he probably doesnt give a shit about AT. Im pretty sure you are one of those mindless sheeps that will love all the shit sandwiches your retarded staff gives you, keep ignoring all bugs and how lazy your staff is.

I also bet you have donated over hundreds of money, please donate more, it goes all to Kaer pocket and judging from his Q&A yesterday he smokes a lot, maybe he will die faster.

Lol, speak the truth man. Little kids don't understand that any average joe mother fucker can go buy cloud hosting for shit now a days. You don't need even a fucking dollar to your name to get shit off the ground. Their operating costs are essentially 0 compared to their expenditures. The majority of their expenditures, aka "developers", you could just ignore since the their goal isn't to leave a bunch of fucking money laying around in Molten. Their goal is to line their own pockets.

Postby Warden4 » 15 Feb 2015, 05:31

whymoltenwhy wrote:

Not exactly, he made his mark on the AT welcoming thread.
Also, from the wake of Molten's disaster, Hermes' playerbase grew a but more recently. So, either you what did molten staff, Borrean say about him dying off? Dude, take a look. That dev they have, in Kaer's words, was a GOOD, dev, FS found out who he is on fb, but we are not gonna put him out on blast like that until we see what Hermes is up to.

EDIT:
a bit off topic:::

I'd post on Molten about what is to come, but they don't care, they never care. If I post of warning for example about telling people to avoid Hermes' little plot, what you think the Molten community will think about it?

Ah well, just gotta be betetr then then I guess and don't lose the playerbase to them, Hermes and the lot.
The Warden Clan - HIVE formed on Molten, 2011
Vladonareo, ally to and former member to Dark Syndicate on Retail EU
I am the one to fight against the power, power to the people, no more corruption to oppress the weak!
This is an alt account

Postby Blamed » 15 Feb 2015, 06:46

as a WoD beta tester I`m sad that this is happening, especially with mo1ten rofl.

This is my call to all those who want to experience WoD to come and join Karabor. Hopefully they wont sell out or merge with worse server :)

good luck ex-AT players, R.I.P. AT :)

Postby Warden4 » 15 Feb 2015, 06:59

Probably the best moment to play this, even though I pop in and out, AT was always my home server, can't believe I forgot my main account tho :L

Let's set the mood for the last final moments here before we join molten, permanently lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk
The Warden Clan - HIVE formed on Molten, 2011
Vladonareo, ally to and former member to Dark Syndicate on Retail EU
I am the one to fight against the power, power to the people, no more corruption to oppress the weak!
This is an alt account

Postby HackArko » 15 Feb 2015, 09:53

I didnt read all the pages but i have just one question...

WOD server will be closed or something :D ?
Thx to answer ^^'.

Postby marlog » 15 Feb 2015, 10:11

Don't be so sad about this news. If you look at the same post on molten forum, molten community are very happy to welcome us, and are pretty exiting about a "new" descent wotlk pvp server.

Postby Exeynora » 15 Feb 2015, 10:19

marlog wrote:Don't be so sad about this news. If you look at the same post on molten forum, molten community are very happy to welcome us, and are pretty exiting about a "new" descent wotlk pvp server.

Of course they r excited, they are gonna get all their bugs fixed. Hardly anyone is gonna give up their BiS mourne etc char to play with rele gear.

Postby Senyo » 15 Feb 2015, 10:45

Someone please answer, cant find answer to this.

Will AT be hosting their new Molten realm on Molten's host? Or keep the host they're using now? ty

i am talking about server hosting

Postby aubi » 15 Feb 2015, 11:25

Senyo wrote:Someone please answer, cant find answer to this.

Will AT be hosting their new Molten realm on Molten's host? Or keep the host they're using now? ty

i am talking about server hosting

at

Postby kevin0086 » 15 Feb 2015, 13:01

When will they open the server on molten today?

Postby Exeynora » 15 Feb 2015, 13:07

kevin0086 wrote:When will they open the server on molten today?

On the QnA stream they said after the season ending thing ends the server will go down for an hour if everything goes smoothly

Postby Annelie » 15 Feb 2015, 14:39

Exeynora wrote:
kevin0086 wrote:When will they open the server on molten today?

On the QnA stream they said after the season ending thing ends the server will go down for an hour if everything goes smoothly

this is only for the wotlk realm or it will be also for cata?

Postby Billyblazzes » 15 Feb 2015, 14:44

Malaco if you wanna PvP balance and good online, do next: remove http://www.wowhead.com/spell=59752/ever ... or-himself, remove solo que, wPvP and remove fuckin limiter 500- online maximum because of this bad now online, because before a lot of people could not enter the queue standing at 200-300+ i think its arena tournament rather than faggot wpvp and soloq with shittest 70 online everyday, add more PvE (except http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=1087/fangs-of-the-father) and more tmog.
fix fire mage boots and charge warrior, if you wanna more ideas w me. i think AT Cata really can be life if you do this!
if you do merge with molten its be very big mistake
sorry for my eng

Return to Server News