WoD PvP beta release date!

Re: WoD PvP beta release date!

Postby iloveboobs » 24 Jan 2015, 18:25

And WOD on retail is an disaster,bunch of my mates quited it,and many others.It was okey one or twos month,but then it becomed retired spam fest.IWoD is completely dissapointed my expectations,boring classes,few skills to use which makes World of warcraft dynamic combat poor and absolutely bad compared to ealrier combat mechanics.

P.S. Most decent players of the retail quiting game and go to privates,no wonder...(most of them to MoP and Wotlk ofc)[/quote]

''Most decent players of the retail quiting game and go to privates,no wonder...(most of them to MoP and Wotlk ofc)'' you talking about you and your 2-3 friends stuck at 1700 rating tops, noone with an iq higher of 70 is going mop , so far wod is said to be wow's best expansion and people will be happy to leave molten it's 1year beta mop realm with no working arenas still and p2w model,5 year old forum devs and emotionaly unstable saphire(whatever his/her name).[/quote]

Hahahahah mate you're talking bullshit and you know it.
1st of all Molten don't have arenas not because they are not working,because they need to put more PvE content so it can be kinda balanced.
2nd check out how % of population decreased 2 months after Wod being released on retail(1st month it was decent because it's new and then they made their own grave),and then talk.You haven't eve nexperienced WoD (your only way to experience it is privates)
3rd I am 2.2k war on wotlk and 2.6k on MoP so idk what bullshit comes from your mouth,you are pretending smart,but clearly you are not

now get rekt and QQ with your replies[/quote]

Hahaha silly random ,i been 2k + since tbc every expansion , wod is doing great so far and many will just come back after a patch or 2 ,go play your kid expansion mop since you're obviously a 11year old.done.

Postby Ezell » 24 Jan 2015, 20:32

^Dafuq...You are the group of people who calling other kids huh?Why you discriminate kids?Every discussion You "adult" end is with you are kid,blabla kid no brain etc etc...c'mon it's really pathetic.1st of all this is game and you should have not nothing aginst them,since kids play games with swords and magic aren't they? If you are an Adult please behave,you are not kid anymore,besides that if you are such an "adult" you should start Wroking in real life and acomplish something,or even get something real,instead falming and calling people kids lol...You can play game as 50 year old grown man ,i don't have nothing against,but atleast behave in range of your age.

http://arena-tournament.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&p=141487#p141487 read opnions of others of this forums,and you will get the point i want to say.

WoD PvE>>>>>>>>>PvP

Postby Perryxoxo » 25 Jan 2015, 08:44

Maladoge after beta do we keep the names we have taken?

Postby Malaco » 25 Jan 2015, 08:49

Yeah you will keep your names. Most likely not your gear. More info about "end of beta" will be shared later
Admin

Postby iloveboobs » 26 Jan 2015, 09:19

Malaco wrote:Yeah you will keep your names. Most likely not your gear. More info about "end of beta" will be shared later

What about hotfixes? is it raw 6.0.3 as the other guy said or have you added some hotfixes?

Postby Malaco » 26 Jan 2015, 09:21

Our goal right now is to get rid of all the crittical bugs before looking into the hotfixes.
Admin

Postby Coldwind » 26 Jan 2015, 10:22

Ezell wrote:^Dafuq...You are the group of people who calling other kids huh?Why you discriminate kids?Every discussion You "adult" end is with you are kid,blabla kid no brain etc etc...c'mon it's really pathetic.1st of all this is game and you should have not nothing aginst them,since kids play games with swords and magic aren't they? If you are an Adult please behave,you are not kid anymore,besides that if you are such an "adult" you should start Wroking in real life and acomplish something,or even get something real,instead falming and calling people kids lol...You can play game as 50 year old grown man ,i don't have nothing against,but atleast behave in range of your age.

http://arena-tournament.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&p=141487#p141487 read opnions of others of this forums,and you will get the point i want to say.

WoD PvE>>>>>>>>>PvP

... And as far as i know WoW is Pegi - 12 :)

That's why the wow community is bad... only cyber bullies... Since i started to play wow there always been these kind of people. Just chill out and ignore him, he obviously has IRL problems and tries to make someone fell bad just on a low intelectual level. I bet he is doing the same thing IRL i know alot of people like him, just pathetic.

Postby iloveboobs » 26 Jan 2015, 11:01

Coldwind wrote:
Ezell wrote:^Dafuq...You are the group of people who calling other kids huh?Why you discriminate kids?Every discussion You "adult" end is with you are kid,blabla kid no brain etc etc...c'mon it's really pathetic.1st of all this is game and you should have not nothing aginst them,since kids play games with swords and magic aren't they? If you are an Adult please behave,you are not kid anymore,besides that if you are such an "adult" you should start Wroking in real life and acomplish something,or even get something real,instead falming and calling people kids lol...You can play game as 50 year old grown man ,i don't have nothing against,but atleast behave in range of your age.

WoD PvE>>>>>>>>>PvP

... And as far as i know WoW is Pegi - 12 :)

That's why the wow community is bad... only cyber bullies... Since i started to play wow there always been these kind of people. Just chill out and ignore him, he obviously has IRL problems and tries to make someone fell bad just on a low intelectual level. I bet he is doing the same thing IRL i know alot of people like him, just pathetic.

Sorry it's not my fault i was born with high iq i have low tolerance for ignorant people and morons ,life is hard brah.

Postby Dkuknown » 26 Jan 2015, 17:27

How much free space is needed to download and install WOD ?? completely
Vitox is my awesome friend.

Postby Zamperz » 26 Jan 2015, 17:30

The full game version requires roughly 27GB free space.
Game master

Postby fdasd » 26 Jan 2015, 22:00

Beta still the 30th?

Postby Takenbacon » 27 Jan 2015, 03:42

iloveboobs wrote:
Malaco wrote:Yeah you will keep your names. Most likely not your gear. More info about "end of beta" will be shared later

What about hotfixes? is it raw 6.0.3 as the other guy said or have you added some hotfixes?

Currently during closed testing it is a raw 6.0.3, however before launch it will be updated to include blizzard's hotfixes (which literally takes about 5 minutes to apply *most* of the hotfixes).
Developer

Postby Tsoa » 27 Jan 2015, 05:49

Wouldn't you get in legal trouble with Blizzard due to opening a Warlords of Draenor pserver so soon after it's official release? I thought that you had to wait at least 1 year after it's initial public release to be able to open a private server.... The only reason I ask about this is because this is an awesome server and I don't want Blizzard to sue it and/or force it to close.

Postby Takenbacon » 27 Jan 2015, 06:02

Tsoa wrote:Wouldn't you get in legal trouble with Blizzard due to opening a Warlords of Draenor pserver so soon after it's official release? I thought that you had to wait at least 1 year after it's initial public release to be able to open a private server.... The only reason I ask about this is because this is an awesome server and I don't want Blizzard to sue it and/or force it to close.

Common myth, we'd get in no more trouble for hosting a WoD server than we would for let's say a vanilla server. Blizzard has came after AT many times and failed. There's no need to be worried.
Developer

Postby Tsoa » 27 Jan 2015, 07:13

Takenbacon wrote:
Tsoa wrote:Wouldn't you get in legal trouble with Blizzard due to opening a Warlords of Draenor pserver so soon after it's official release? I thought that you had to wait at least 1 year after it's initial public release to be able to open a private server.... The only reason I ask about this is because this is an awesome server and I don't want Blizzard to sue it and/or force it to close.

Common myth, we'd get in no more trouble for hosting a WoD server than we would for let's say a vanilla server. Blizzard has came after AT many times and failed. There's no need to be worried.

Is that why you have the Deal With It glasses on an orc? Lmao

Return to Server News