WOTLK Events last night

WOTLK Events last night

Postby Jammin » 19 Dec 2014, 19:18

Last night we hosted a few events that included the christmas snowball event and a 10v10v10. They were a lot of fun and since we're planning on doing a lot more of these in the future I thought I'd share a few screenshots we took. Thanks for everyone who participated and hope you had a good time.

Christmas Event:

10v10v10 Event:

And the winner team:
Manager

Re: WOTLK Events last night

Postby Azuross » 19 Dec 2014, 22:35

Only attended the testing rounds for the snowball event, couldnt make it to the real one. Really cool concept, I had a lot of fun! Thanks!

Postby Nuriloria » 19 Dec 2014, 23:26

So mad I couldn't participate!
Malaco wrote:HAHA are you actually serious? reroll and play a proper comp

Postby rokmode » 19 Dec 2014, 23:50

This is really cool. Events like these are important for bringing some sort of community together, considering AT tends to be a colossal mess of angry people. I like this a lot. Btw, I would recommend making the store viewable without logging in. Transactions should obviously require you to login, but it would probably help a lot if you made that change. If I were someone new to the site and clicked "xmas vip sales" I would be redirected to a 404 error page. It's better for convenience and for attracting people not as accustomed to the nuances of this site.

Postby Wizys » 20 Dec 2014, 04:36

still no event on cata, im still suprised you even have it up still. Just goes to show how much you love your community :)

Postby Meatcave » 20 Dec 2014, 10:14

rokmode wrote:This is really cool. Events like these are important for bringing some sort of community together, considering AT tends to be a colossal mess of angry people. I like this a lot. Btw, I would recommend making the store viewable without logging in. Transactions should obviously require you to login, but it would probably help a lot if you made that change. If I were someone new to the site and clicked "xmas vip sales" I would be redirected to a 404 error page. It's better for convenience and for attracting people not as accustomed to the nuances of this site.

Thanks! We love running them as well!
It's not optimal to force players to be logged in but it is intentional.
Big brother is always watching. :)

Wizys wrote:still no event on cata, im still suprised you even have it up still. Just goes to show how much you love your community :)

Events are coming on Cata as well, this weekend or the beginning of the next week.
Cata is a pure economic loss for us at this point.
It's unfortunate that it ended up as it did but we can not change the past, only learn from it.
Head Game Master

Postby Blessed » 20 Dec 2014, 10:44

Wizys wrote:still no event on cata, im still suprised you even have it up still. Just goes to show how much you love your community :)

Catafriends are actually quite overdue for an event. I meant to host one the other day but I overslept past the time I set for it and got carried away with a few other things. D:

Rest assured though, they are coming!
Game master

Postby lucygp » 21 Jan 2015, 02:49

I would recommend making the store viewable without logging in.

Return to Server News