WotLK lag issues fix

Re: WotLK lag issues fix

Postby derda » 30 Nov 2014, 16:09

pls fix it

Postby Enixy » 30 Nov 2014, 16:26

Meatcave wrote:
Enixy wrote:
Enixy wrote:It does not help + some of us sometimes experience that lag. I'm always checking out packet loss with your server when I have lag. And it always shows me packet loss. But when I don't have it, there is no packet loss. So the problem is pretty much certain. The question is when you guys gonna fix it?

And I'm checking packet losses by cmd. Open a cmd, ping -t "server ip or arena-tournament.com" for example now, I've got 42 ms and no packet loss. Guys saying, sometimes it happens and it's you cause I'm not talking specific. I'm playing AT with my friends and sometimes they experience my problem, too. So Idk how, and I don't have to think about how, you gotta solve the problem that some of us having

Meatcave wrote:That would be on your side or routing issues.

Routing issues. The connection between YOU and our datacenter is causing you to lose packages.
It's not something we can fix, it's in the hands of the datacenter.
The Proxy Realm is a step towards fixing it and it did help quite a few. The timing is a bit off though, as I said, because our host is experiencing heavy load in certain lines right now.

So you mean "We can't do anything, u either. All you can do is pray or quit AT?" :) Have a nice weekend

Postby Makefile » 30 Nov 2014, 16:35

Enixy wrote:So you mean "We can't do anything, u either. All you can do is pray or quit AT?" :) Have a nice weekend

I can't get you, do you really think AT staff members are gods? Do you really think they can solve all issues cause they have a shiny writing color?

Meatcave told you it was not their fault but OVH's fault, what are you expecting? They can't "fix" it, since it's not on their side.

Postby Enixy » 30 Nov 2014, 16:47

Makefile wrote:
Enixy wrote:So you mean "We can't do anything, u either. All you can do is pray or quit AT?" :) Have a nice weekend

I can't get you, do you really think AT staff members are gods? Do you really think they can solve all issues cause they have a shiny writing color?

Meatcave told you it was not their fault but OVH's fault, what are you expecting? They can't "fix" it, since it's not on their side.

You don't understand the point. I'm not blaming them. They are not telling us wat to do. I mean they say "We can't do anything." So that's all? You think I wait everything from them? Actually they did a pretty good thing which is sometimes working (proxy realm) Sorry for my bad english. But for example proxy realm works fine for me(for now) :)

Postby derda » 01 Dec 2014, 21:08

so aids this high ping
not rly fun to play , but i dont want to quit at ....

Postby myny » 02 Dec 2014, 09:54

For me proxy realm operates on the second realm I had randomly lags every moment the proxy me it goes smoothly

Postby erzy » 02 Dec 2014, 18:26

I can even connect to the server can you solve my problem first huh

Postby Meatcave » 02 Dec 2014, 18:37

erzy wrote:I can even connect to the server can you solve my problem first huh

Make a topic in the Problem & Support section of the forums.
Remember to explain in detail what happens when you try to login and what server you are trying to connected to.
Head Game Master

Postby deadhorde » 05 Dec 2014, 17:21

At... where the lag begins... aT lags like shit .... permanent lag + idiotic nerfs = 300 ppl.... online ;) Hf....

Postby Psychodad » 05 Dec 2014, 17:57

Any fixes near future ? This is fuken unplayble....... Lagg spikes for 3-4secs, fuk this

Postby Freakfoxy » 05 Dec 2014, 21:21

Both realms are laggin' as a hell. It's just impossible to play with this ms.

Postby Criseyda » 06 Dec 2014, 14:40

I played all my life with 250ms+ (on wow, dn, etc, etc, all games except lol), some ppl talking like "250 ms is unplayable" make me laugh so hard.
Lag spikes 3-4 secs is bad, is okay, but some ppl complaining for that ms, lel. Most of u are already blessed playing with less than 200ms, don't complain.

Postby yodudesup » 06 Dec 2014, 22:07

I'm also getting huge spikes on both realms, but my internet connection is fine.

Postby itsuxtobeyou » 07 Dec 2014, 22:30

it there any developer or GM on this server that can help me with store from vote reward ......it gives me the 404 error!!

Postby rhythmiczyo » 11 Dec 2014, 19:57

It says I have 8ms in game but I have huge 5 sec spikes in game as soon as I play arena.. Does this have anything to do with the new host? I tried both realms and its the same story for both, huge lag spikes taking all the fun away from me + I can't play my high teams anymore. Can we have some more info on this issue? For me it lags since 5 days (after wednsday 3 december). I hope it will get sorted out soon ! My internet connection is bossmode so it has nothing to do with it.

Return to Server News