WotLK Season End

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby Hendi » 18 Nov 2014, 02:02

Meatcave wrote:
soro wrote:theres an average of ~300 players constantly online, 3s cant realistically be active with such a low population

you want to nerf arms warriors?; take all the good arms warrior comps and give those comps -20% dmg, its retarded but at least you dont fuck up the gameplay

Avarage of 300? Where do you get these numbers from?
WotLK has 1,000 players online at the same time each day during peak hours.

how can we know, showing the amount of online players on the hp was disabled and its normal that ppl then guess that pop got just rly low, maybe even lower then it rly is... but that u have to hide it is just ... poor

Postby Zulyk » 18 Nov 2014, 11:46

soro wrote:
Meatcave wrote:Avarage of 300
1,000 during peak hours

@Soro stop talking nonsense in every thread.

The online counter has been removed because other servers are faking it.

Average of 300 is the biggest bullshit ever, simply go ingame and type /who c-"druid" z-"dalaran arena"
with every class + arena + major city. Last time i did that (not peak hours) i counted about 800 players, excluding those in locations like ViP island.

Postby Piro » 18 Nov 2014, 19:45

Doesn't /who only show 50 players? Lol.

Postby nedalskek » 18 Nov 2014, 20:19

Piro wrote:Doesn't /who only show 50 players? Lol.

read what he wrote again...then you'll maybe understand why your sentence is dumb xd.

Postby Piro » 18 Nov 2014, 21:09

Haven't played this game in months, maybe a year or 2. The who panel also shows the total amount of players?

Why write any queries then? Just press enter with nothing written in, should give you the same result right?

Postby Meatcave » 18 Nov 2014, 21:46

Piro wrote:Haven't played this game in months, maybe a year or 2. The who panel also shows the total amount of players?

Why write any queries then? Just press enter with nothing written in, should give you the same result right?

WotLK is limited to 50 results since retail.
Head Game Master

Postby Zulyk » 19 Nov 2014, 00:05

Zulyk wrote:type /who c-"druid" z-"dalaran arena"
with every class + arena + major city

there won't ever be 50 druids in the same arena --> add all classes + zones together.

Postby Piro » 19 Nov 2014, 14:02

Ya that's true (since AT doesn't have 2500+ players anymore), I just didn't think anyone could be that bored in game to go and count all the classes from each popular location :P

Postby hypelsd » 19 Nov 2014, 14:41

please make awailable add skill points to proffs from soloque, bcz 3s ladder empty

Postby Homerjay » 20 Nov 2014, 23:15

just for verification. i doubt wallae/starface actually hacked. guess its just a bug. faced him very often before with capsizer and without him as well. never happened before. only these 2 games... and never afterwards.
and in the original thread there was already a screenshot posted about this happening in a regular duel. just wondering whats causing it.
b2t though. well the actual topic by now i guess i not the wotlk season ending anymore but the change of arms playstyle ;)
to be honest i also thought it was a great thing to see arms warriors getting a nerf (just like all the other NON arms players out there). yet i agree that it must suck to have some part of your playstyle changed. kinda funny that my disc lives for 12 minutes against an arms warr after being oom just from hunter support and running. would also appreciate a change back to normal arms playstyle with a damage nerf of 5-10% in 2s. guess in 3s arms warrs were fine.

Postby soro » 21 Nov 2014, 00:30

Homerjay wrote:to be honest i also thought it was a great thing to see arms warriors getting a nerf (just like all the other NON arms players out there). yet i agree that it must suck to have some part of your playstyle changed. kinda funny that my disc lives for 12 minutes against an arms warr after being oom just from hunter support and running. would also appreciate a change back to normal arms playstyle

^this

Homerjay wrote: with a damage nerf of 5-10% in 2s. guess in 3s arms warrs were fine.

nerf comps, not classes (for example "ArmsWar+HolyPal: -5/10% dmg")

nerfing classes nerfs comps that shouldnt be nerfed

Return to Server News