WotLK Season End

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby soro » 16 Nov 2014, 19:42

Kronm wrote:
Shinta wrote:There is no shadowpriest/rogue players anymore
Who care about 2s ? There is no tournament/event in 2v2, only in 3s


YOU dont care about 2s, i might dont care about 2s but most of server does and im pretty sure your opinion doenst matter more than all the 2s players. And there are Spriest players (even tho seems the only viable comp its SP/DK ones which is disgusting for me), also not many good warriors left , same with rogues , doesnt change my argument, plus you are the only one left bitching about this change, you havent even tried 3s this season cause ur too busy bitching , Awarriors are more than fine.

theres an average of ~300 players constantly online, 3s cant realistically be active with such a low population

ofc people "care" more about 2s, they cant 3s..

thinking about 2s and change classes = failure
thinking about 3s and change comps = win

only comps should be changed, not classes

you want to nerf arms warriors?; take all the good arms warrior comps and give those comps -20% dmg, its retarded but at least you dont fuck up the gameplay
Last edited by soro on 21 Nov 2014, 03:10, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
 
Posts: 439
Joined: 16 Dec 2012, 21:01
Location: canada
 

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby Shinta » 16 Nov 2014, 19:43

soro wrote:
Kronm wrote:
Shinta wrote:There is no shadowpriest/rogue players anymore
Who care about 2s ? There is no tournament/event in 2v2, only in 3s


YOU dont care about 2s, i might dont care about 2s but most of server does and im pretty sure your opinion doenst matter more than all the 2s players. And there are Spriest players (even tho seems the only viable comp its SP/DK ones which is disgusting for me), also not many good warriors left , same with rogues , doesnt change my argument, plus you are the only one left bitching about this change, you havent even tried 3s this season cause ur too busy bitching , Awarriors are more than fine.

theres an average of ~300 players constantly online, 3s cant realistically be active with such a low population

ofc people "care" more about 2s, they cant 3s..

thinking about 2s and change classes = failure
thinking about 3s and change comps = win

only comps should be changed, not classes

you want to nerf arms warriors?; take all the good arms warrior comps and give those comps -20% dmg, its retarded but at least you dont fuck up the gameplay


^
User avatar
 
Posts: 291
Joined: 04 Jul 2012, 09:32
 

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby Bashan » 16 Nov 2014, 19:51

y, warrs playstyle is totally different, its not nerfing damage, its changing warriors playstyle
User avatar
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 25 Oct 2013, 08:42
 

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby soro » 16 Nov 2014, 19:58

the taste for blood patch changes how arms warrior is played which is unacceptable
Last edited by soro on 21 Nov 2014, 03:11, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
 
Posts: 439
Joined: 16 Dec 2012, 21:01
Location: canada
 

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby Lawz » 16 Nov 2014, 20:09

Shinta wrote:Who care about 2s ?

Well, you.

http://arena-tournament.com/armory/wotlk/team/aJKo

You care enough to snipe/dodge/countergear in 2s, that's pretty sad fucking retard.
Nuriloria wrote:DK damage is LOW

skyL wrote:UnhDk are one of most hardest classes.

Audaciter wrote:most dpriests can handle a warrior alone for roughly 2 mins

argorok wrote:theres nothing wrong about warrior dmg

Brainac wrote:we do play at peak times often [...] those remaining good teams are just queue dodging us
User avatar
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 22:51
 

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby nedalskek » 16 Nov 2014, 20:12

Lawz wrote:
Shinta wrote:Who care about 2s ?

Well, you.

http://arena-tournament.com/armory/wotlk/team/aJKo

You care enough to snipe/dodge/countergear in 2s, that's pretty sad fucking retard.
User avatar
 
Posts: 761
Joined: 04 Jul 2012, 01:42
 

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby Hendi » 16 Nov 2014, 20:13

Congrats for fucking dks with min range on grip. highest dk in 2s r 84, dk haters aim achieved :D double dps might be still hatin tho, sucks the most vs any halfway decent healer/dps id guess(didnt play rly much, cba with this shit) and no, it was not like that on blizz... it was a bug on a pre server and got fixxed... GG maybe set Gargoyle max range to 5 yards, so double dps can chill swell?
User avatar
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 27 Jun 2012, 00:57
 

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby nedalskek » 16 Nov 2014, 20:16

Hendi wrote:Congrats for fucking dks with min range on grip. highest dk in 2s r 84, dk haters aim achieved :D double dps might be still hatin tho, sucks the most vs any halfway decent healer/dps id guess(didnt play rly much, cba with this shit) and no, it was not like that on blizz... it was a bug on a pre server and got fixxed... GG maybe set Gargoyle max range to 5 yards, so double dps can chill swell?

it was like that on retail,i even played dk as an alt from s5-s8,besides my rogue.
you can check multiple videos of jigz and other dk's where grip gives an error for range when standing too near,stop being biased over a bug fix xD.
User avatar
 
Posts: 761
Joined: 04 Jul 2012, 01:42
 

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby Zulyk » 16 Nov 2014, 20:16

Hendi wrote:Congrats for fucking dks with min range on grip. highest dk in 2s r 84, dk haters aim achieved :D double dps might be still hatin tho, sucks the most vs any halfway decent healer/dps id guess(didnt play rly much, cba with this shit) and no, it was not like that on blizz... it was a bug on a pre server and got fixxed... GG maybe set Gargoyle max range to 5 yards, so double dps can chill swell?

because fixing bugs now is considered fucking up a class... if you are too dumb to move 5 yards away from your 95% slowed target gg
User avatar
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 20:00
Location: Germany
 

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby nedalskek » 16 Nov 2014, 20:19

also,will starface http://arena-tournament.com/armory/wotl ... snipe%20us be banned for immunity hacking against homerjay?
or can we just hack/exploit our way to glad?

Image

.replay 3636432

50traps,50times ''immune'' to entrapement root with no reflect or anything up.

he was playing restodruid/warr and was immune to any snare all games.
User avatar
 
Posts: 761
Joined: 04 Jul 2012, 01:42
 

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby waiunoplay » 16 Nov 2014, 20:22

Make this server "blizz" like again, remove every single nerf. Profit?
User avatar
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 06 Aug 2012, 11:47
 

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby Zanazuah » 16 Nov 2014, 20:22

feels good to be rival
User avatar
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 17 Jun 2013, 11:14
 

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby soro » 16 Nov 2014, 20:23

nedalskek wrote:
Lawz wrote:
Shinta wrote:Who care about 2s ?

Well, you.

http://arena-tournament.com/armory/wotlk/team/aJKo

You care enough to snipe/dodge/countergear in 2s, that's pretty sad fucking retard.

enjoying doing what you have to win in 2s =/= caring about 2s

qqin about stuff related to 2s = caring about 2s
Last edited by soro on 16 Nov 2014, 20:33, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
 
Posts: 439
Joined: 16 Dec 2012, 21:01
Location: canada
 

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby Shinta » 16 Nov 2014, 20:30

which team i dodge?
User avatar
 
Posts: 291
Joined: 04 Jul 2012, 09:32
 

Re: WotLK Season End

Postby Lawz » 16 Nov 2014, 20:35

No idea, you didn't q vs them.
Nuriloria wrote:DK damage is LOW

skyL wrote:UnhDk are one of most hardest classes.

Audaciter wrote:most dpriests can handle a warrior alone for roughly 2 mins

argorok wrote:theres nothing wrong about warrior dmg

Brainac wrote:we do play at peak times often [...] those remaining good teams are just queue dodging us
User avatar
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 22:51
 

Return to Server News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests