Patch 3.3.5b.

Re: Patch 3.3.5b.

Postby verballeet » 27 Aug 2014, 18:56

Enay wrote:
verballeet wrote:blablabla

If you insist that much I can log my priest and you can make a clip of how many minutes I tnak your retarded ass whilst faking everything. I don't mind. I survive a decent amount of time even against Shinta on Ruins when I played warr/disc and faked everything he threw at me except one game where he shield bashed me and... well the game was under 1 minute. But regardless, I know very well how to handle warriors/dks and I can tell you this will make them just a little bit better, but they can still oneshot somebody. Now you have to use your proc correctly.

Can Inso or anybody tell me from what film that gif is?

by your logic they should also nerf destro lock dmg because he can literally oneshot anything and double cc every 15 seconds and prot warrior when you cant do anything for 10 seconds while taking 8k+ crits

you dont realized that warrior on wotlk is played by uptime, if u can do dmg you should kill somebody, i know 90% of at players have no idea how warrior works and just think "OMG" he almost killed me in 15 seconds, such op dmg, but if warrior is hitting something with cloth armor, hitting uas and bashes in a row then he should fucking kill it, even his fucking strongest ability can be disabled by 70+% comps

most of the people who complain are the ones who would complain about warrior dmg even if he played with a fucking mercilles lvl 70 weapon

you are saying u lost as disc/war vs war/pal? thats no suprise, disc/war needs miracle to beat war/pal, you usually loose 9/10

Postby Scaleripper » 28 Aug 2014, 01:36

arms daddy was too stronk for too long.. i think the nerf is okay.. you really cant do double overpower bursts now but that doesnt make warr dmg really that much worse.. it was just too hard for a healer to deal with overpowers sometimes.. warrs didnt even need to interrupt as long as they can overpower casts which is retarded imo.

Postby Gabbitz » 28 Aug 2014, 05:00

All the top warriors who played arms should just all switch over to prot and spam queue as prot/healer and soloq. Don't think it would take very long for people to be wishing arms was back.

Postby Balzzanar » 28 Aug 2014, 05:35

Gabbitz wrote: top warriors .

nah I do my soloq's as fury

Postby Beanybaby » 28 Aug 2014, 07:05

Balzzanar wrote:Image

All hail Brofessor

Postby Broxis » 28 Aug 2014, 08:05

huge but understandable nerf for arms especially for healpala/arms. Warriors have to reroll to other healers because they can no longer solo every healer in a short time anymore. Good change which will change the meta in a good way. Warrior still one of the top classes so stop crying thank you.
Zanazuah wrote:Hpala/dlock isn't an aids comp

Postby Mercedesa » 28 Aug 2014, 08:31

Scaleripper wrote:nonsense

Hey, take Enay and get out of this server! There you go: patch 3.3.5c much better without any major changes. Thank me later.

2014, I called it.

Postby Enay » 28 Aug 2014, 08:47

Mercedesa wrote:
Scaleripper wrote:nonsense

Hey, take Enay and get out of this server! There you go: patch 3.3.5c much better without any major changes. Thank me later.

2014, I called it.

You are annoying me like fuuuuuck. You are like the laughing stock of the server. I am too, but at least I'm trolling, while you aren't and that's sad.

Go roll MLPriest nd get carried by leekzy.

Postby prettyboy » 28 Aug 2014, 16:52

Broxis wrote:huge but understandable nerf for arms especially for healpala/arms. Warriors have to reroll to other healers because they can no longer solo every healer in a short time anymore. Good change which will change the meta in a good way. Warrior still one of the top classes so stop crying thank you.

The only healer that can be soloed by awarr is not good enough disc. Atleast If you dont prove the opositte. I ve never seen Punter or Drainer, or Wijag beeing solod by ANY warr ever, I haven't ever seen decent hpal ever beeing soloed by awarr in 2s/ 3s esp, if u check 2vs2 top pw replays, paladin can die only when both pal and warr do dmg on hte oposite pal + some micro cc. Druids can die by Solo warriors if drudis let warr to dps himself 24/7 like it was in the first years of wotk/AT, but still Warr/pall vs druid/warr for example is ONLY healers disbalance problem.

This huge nerf can be 2 sided (depends on how will u use Overpower after the nerf):

1)If u spam it and don't want to waste the proc time of ToB (means damage), you ll cancel the ability to unrelent assault, which is in fact removing of 2 talent points for warriros, also the msot important debuff vs healers/casters, gg.

2) If u want to get UA, you ll waste shitloads of dmg (the formula of NEW 3.3.5b dmg will be smthing like):

(Time of arena game / (6sec+1,5sec+N)) * average overpower dmg - where N is the average time u waste after 6 sec tic is over ( in normal 3.3.5a after 6 sec u got refreshed Taste Of Blood) ; 1,5 sec is new GCD that will be apllyied msot likely if u waste GCD for anything except Overpower.

So now, this the N number will be just HUGE! and counting that overpower was 2d or 3d most dpsing warrior ability + its was the MAIN warrior debuff to do smthing vs healer like paladin or Rsham ( which warr had a lot problems normally),

3) And the most important as was said above: warriors lost Burst. TO do some burst u had to rotate MS and OP ticks: u had to wait till 4s sec fof ToB buff then use Overpower/MS/Overpower if u wanted to burst the target in swap, for example. NOW ts remowed. Warrior now is like TBC warrior but with BS and CHarge in combat, with simple dmg (but same dmg if u use 1st way to dmg) rotation without burst options except BS.

So now, I want to ask u again, how is this change good? Mby someone did calculations or analysis? Graphs and diagrams and other stuff to give it some objectivity? IM sure the guy who gave that idea ( prob some old GLad with the name that is logging AT once a month nowadays) did such a huge math work in comparying huge metasystem like wow 3vs3 arena balance, right?

Postby Dtal » 28 Aug 2014, 18:56

prettyboy wrote:
Broxis wrote:huge but understandable nerf for arms especially for healpala/arms. Warriors have to reroll to other healers because they can no longer solo every healer in a short time anymore. Good change which will change the meta in a good way. Warrior still one of the top classes so stop crying thank you.

hi my name is faggot i'm 800 resil warrior and i must kill everything on sight, revert please thxx, c u in arena chop chop chop

Postby Kiryu » 29 Aug 2014, 09:06

First of all I agree with everyone saying that the MMR change shouldn't have gone through. It's just unfair that when you try to gear an alt who's in Relentless gear that some people might actually have to play vs. 2.4k people etc. In Relentless!

Rogues thoroughly deserve the Cloak change.
Also love the fact that Retri's can now regain mana with Judgment through absorb. Hate getting burned and not being able to do shit until you die, after running around for a minute, maybe two. Great change.

Also, if you're changing things and making things fair, I recommend you guys start looking at Spell Penetration/Resists and Hit/Misses.
I am hit capped on every char, if not overcapped and I still miss, quite a lot. It loses me games and it's very annoying. It's the same with Spell Penetration, I'm capped, if not overcapped. Also made sure I'd cap THAT much that nothing could ever be resisted. No aura's or anything. And it still happened a lot that if I say, cast Polymorph, that it would still be resisted, even though there's no way that that should be possible.
I would REALLY love it if you'd fix those 2 things.

Generally I like the changes, can't judge on the Arms Warrior nerf, though from what I've heard it's not that good. But then again, people could just be whining because now they actually have to do something. Idk, not my class. :D

Love the idea of patching AT and you guys are off to a good start.

We appreciate all your effort! <3

Postby Illeniayo » 29 Aug 2014, 16:09

As i see it, there will be NO ferals in soloQ, also NO ferals in 3s. Barskin, who cares... resil boost required or just give them cata survivals :D

But still +1 for trying

Postby nargftw » 29 Aug 2014, 19:51

Kiryu wrote:First of all I agree with everyone saying that the MMR change shouldn't have gone through. It's just unfair that when you try to gear an alt who's in Relentless gear that some people might actually have to play vs. 2.4k people etc. In Relentless!

No, when ur main is 2500 ur alts will be like 1800
Source: Jpeg on his stream chat. He said he will provide more info on how the system works ("soon" i guess :) )

Postby Lancevance » 30 Aug 2014, 09:14

Woow could all the warriors stop acting like arms is now unplayable? The nerf is quite big, but it still is one of the spec and class of the patch. But in my opinion Unholy DKs need to get some nerf too, maybe increase the cast time of the gargoyle a bit for example.

Kiryu wrote:Also, if you're changing things and making things fair, I recommend you guys start looking at Spell Penetration/Resists and Hit/Misses.
I am hit capped on every char, if not overcapped and I still miss, quite a lot. It loses me games and it's very annoying. It's the same with Spell Penetration, I'm capped, if not overcapped. Also made sure I'd cap THAT much that nothing could ever be resisted. No aura's or anything. And it still happened a lot that if I say, cast Polymorph, that it would still be resisted, even though there's no way that that should be possible.
I would REALLY love it if you'd fix those 2 things.

Everything is fine with hit and spell pen in my eyes. Don't forget there are talents / racials / mage armor and stuff like that, for example the Ret talent or the Nightelf racial that increase the chance to miss on them. Also 5% is only the hit cap for your skills, your auto attacks have a higher hit cap.

All in all I love the changes. Rogue and Ret changes were really needed. The Boomkin changes are awesome, finally the spec will be played more like it is supposed to be played and is waaay more fun. The underdog specs still aren't quite viable, for example survival hunters still lack of survivability und mobility, but I don't even know if the intention was to make them comparable to the main specs or only to make them more fun and a bit stronger. Good Job staff!

Postby verballeet » 30 Aug 2014, 10:06

Lancevance wrote:Woow could all the warriors stop acting like arms is now unplayable? The nerf is quite big, but it still is one of the spec and class of the patch. But in my opinion Unholy DKs need to get some nerf too, maybe increase the cast time of the gargoyle a bit for example.

class of the patch? not like warlock can do 2times more pressure and has 10 times more utility, arms was class of the patch on retail when you had all gear available and people were backpedaling and clicking spells

no points of playing EXTREMLY limited class that relies on spam dispels and retarded oponents to do something, with 0 cc and utility with low ilvl gear and this nerf+sacred cleansing nerf gg

better just reroll and hope they get more experienced people to balance team

Return to Server News