Tumblr's Game Master App, 5.4.1

Tumblr's Game Master App, 5.4.1

Postby Tumblr » 10 Feb 2015, 22:52

Name:
My name is Chade Kennedy (Tumblr In-Game)

Home Town:
I currently live in Bucyrus, Ohio. My home town was in Galion, Ohio.

Timezone:
Eastern Time Zone

About you:
Well, my name is Chade Kennedy, I live in Bucyrus, Ohio. I am wanting to become a United States Marine. My brother (PFC Stoffer) is currently deployed in schooling in California. I am 16 years old, I go to school at Bucyrus High School. I've played World of Warcraft for about 3-4 years. Approximately 2 years on private servers.

What more are you going to do to help the server?:
If I get accepted, I am planning on helping out with the community by answering tickets, banning hackers, and being friendly toward the staff and other members.

Approximately, how many hours a day can you play? Also what time of a day?:
I can play from the range of 6 hours on school days (Monday through Friday) and I'm on all day on the weekends, (10 or 11 A.M. to 4, or 5 A.M. that next morning.) I get home from school at 3. Unless I am doing sporting events I will be on 3 till 9.

Any other skills (Photoshop, Web Design, C++, etc)?:
I have been working with Photoshop for quite some time now. I do not consider myself good, I used to be a big Xbox fan, along with clans. I used to make logos in Cinema 4D, and edit them in Photoshop.

What views do you have towards the job of GM?:
The views I have towards the job of being a Game Master would be to help other players. Helping others would be my first option out of all the things I have to do. Another view would be to find/fix bugs that we're reported simultaneously by others.

How active are you in Game and on the forums?:
I am active In-Game, but on the forums, I am not that active. The reason why is because, my computer has been glitching on the website.

How long have you been with Arena-tournament.com?:
I have been with Arena-Tournament for about 1 year (Several accounts, Whisper me for the names.)

Why should I pick you instead of someone else?:
I would not say you should pick me over everyone else because everyone derserves a chance. I am a good pick because I know what I'm doing, I know the commands, and how to handle situations properly.

Last Words:
All I want to say is that for everyone who is reading this and has applied to Arena-Tournament.com (3.3.5a, 4.3.4, 5.4.1, or 6.0.3) I wish you guys good luck.
Last edited by Tumblr on 11 Feb 2015, 00:12, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Tumblr's Game Master App, 5.4.1

Postby Zamperz » 10 Feb 2015, 23:36

Hello,

please make sure to follow the GM application template by putting your answers in [quote][/quote] or [code][/code] tags.

Good luck!
Game master

Postby Voltagex » 11 Feb 2015, 00:07

Gettin bad vibes + Age.
noisa wrote:enay u didnt say that when u asslicked hophel and me to play with u so u can get more than 2k ahhaha

Postby Rayea » 11 Feb 2015, 11:50

Voltagex wrote:Gettin bad vibes + Age.

What's up with you complaining about age all the time?
Some 16 year olds can be more mature then people over 20...

Postby Voltagex » 11 Feb 2015, 13:39

Voltagex wrote:16 year olds tend to react on emotions rather than logical thinking. I'm suggesting that due to your age, you may become corrupt or make bad decisions.

fzix wrote:There is no "age limit".

They just prefer to accept people (there are exceptions) that are at a closer to mature age because thanks to the stereotypical teens these days, most 16/17 year olds and below are considered immature both mentally and emotionally.
(I'm not saying they aren't, just not all of them are)
noisa wrote:enay u didnt say that when u asslicked hophel and me to play with u so u can get more than 2k ahhaha

Postby doommass » 11 Feb 2015, 14:04

Voltagex wrote:16 year olds tend to react on emotions rather than logical thinking. I'm suggesting that due to your age, you may become corrupt or make bad decisions.

I am 16 years old too, but i agree with Voltagex, First, as he mentioned teenagers reacts on emotions too much, some of them can't make logic decisions. Second, most of teenagers don't have much experience, and they have to compensate that with exceptionaly good work.

Return to GM Applications