Postby ddr » 31 Jan 2015, 22:51

Name:
Ara

Home Town:
Gothenburg (Sweden)

Timezone:
GMT

About you:
I'm a 20 year old fella from sweden, I'm currently owner of two mechanic garages with my father, My hobbies are Gaming, Football, Motocrossing, And more. I live in sweden i live alone, No girlfriend at the moment or anything like that, I'm pretty happy and i have a humour i do not have any problems with taking orders or following some kind of chain of command, I'm very respectful, I respect people even if they don't respect me i guess that's a weakness right there.

What more are you going to do to help the server?:
I'm gonna continue donating to the server which i've done a few times. I'm gonna continue supporting the server as much as i can and continue playing here for as long as i can

Approximately, how many hours a day can you play? Also what time of a day?:
most days from 17:00 (5pm) too 23:00 (11pm)

Any other skills (Photoshop, Web Design, C++, etc)?:
No.

What views do you have towards the job of GM?:
Tbh i would like to be able to throw good events have fun and at the same time help people out as much as possible, I know all the commands of most emus, Mostly i will be doing tickets helping people to get the help they are looking for, Help the people feel well threated and safe when playing on our server. I want them to feel welcome and enjoy playing on the server. I would do anything in my power to help the server grow and be free of rulebreakers / exploiters / hackers, and so on.

How active are you in Game and on the forums?:
Not that active on the forums but pretty active in game, I've been gone for a lil while now since i moved i had no internet and stuff but i'm back to play and stay, I would ofc become more active aswell if that is needed.

How long have you been with Arena-tournament.com?:
A few years now! Not sure exactly how long.

Why should I pick you instead of someone else?:
The reason you should pick me is, I've been on this server for years i know how most of the stuff works on the server i know people on the server, and i basiclly know my way around the server, I'm very dedicated to what i do, So if i did become staff i would do my job properly and at the same time enjoy doing it, I would not abuse in any way because i know that would result in me getting kicked off the staff them or even worse (banned) which i do not want to be on a great server like this one! So yeah the reasons are clearly right above, I'm Dedicated i know my way around the server, I know how to help the people properly i know the commands ( no need to teach me ), And also i'm mature!

Last Words:
Incase i do not get accepted, Atleast i got to enjoy my time making this application and introducing my self, I really do hope that i get accepted tho i would be really happy to be apart of the great staff team of AT, Thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of your day / Night
Last edited by ddr on 03 Feb 2015, 23:47, edited 4 times in total.

Re: Darkerx Application

Postby Voltagex » 31 Jan 2015, 23:04

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=89
Please follow appropriate formatting for applications by using

or
Code

tags with your answers.
noisa wrote:enay u didnt say that when u asslicked hophel and me to play with u so u can get more than 2k ahhaha

Re: Darkerx Application

Postby ddr » 31 Jan 2015, 23:16

Voltagex wrote:http://arena-tournament.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=89
Please follow appropriate formatting for applications by using

or
Code

tags with your answers.

Thank you for telling me this, I've updated the application once again thanks!

Return to GM Applications