Fluffybear's GM Application! :-)

Fluffybear's GM Application! :-)

Postby Fluffybear » 24 Jan 2015, 21:37

Name:
Fraser Scott

Home Town:
I am currently living in the town of Southampton - England.

Timezone:
GMT - (Greenwich Mean Time)

About you:
I'm an English born and bred 19 year old, I've been playing video games all of my life - I've played World of Warcraft since Vanilla and I've played on Arena-tournament for the past 5 years, I'm a loyal player to the server - I've created a lot of awesome memories here. I'm very outgoing, friendly and love to chat, I love helping people out to the best of my ability! I study ICT at college, I have one year left then I'm either going to take a gap year or go straight to university in computing.

What more are you going to do to help the server?:
I'm a very reliable player, I'm online a lot ingame and to promote more 3v3 being played on the server I will start to create more 3v3 events - daily / weekly, I will also bring great ideas to the table in world PvP. I have been on this server almost since the start - I remember the old events that the GM's used to make, I used to help them create some of there events, I think it would be a huge advantage to the server to bring back some of these events, such as the maze events and the obstacle courses. We should also fix the world PvP area and maybe promote it into a smaller area such as gurubashi arena, and give a big prize pool that drops in the chest in the middle of the arena every couple of hours - that could be a great idea for world pvp.

Approximately, how many hours a day can you play? Also what time of a day?:
I am able to play on you Arena-tournament server atleast 7 hours a day and I would spend all of those hours to help people when it's needed. I.e: Answering tickets, helping people out ingame, preventing any abusers / hackers / scripters online. Making the environment a fairer and nicer to place to be.

Any other skills (Photoshop, Web Design, C++, etc)?:
I have a high interest in photoshop, I have been using it for quite a few years (Sony vegas aswell) as I used to make call of duty montages back in the days. I have learnt about web design and c++ in college, as I study ICT. So I know how to do all of that to a certain level, I would not say I'm advanced at it but I certainly know how to do the basics, to say the least.

What views do you have towards the job of GM?:
I believe that the GM role should be taken seriously, I believe that it's a GM's job to always be respectful towards players and fellow GM's, it's also a GM's job to make sure that the realm is free of any hackers / scripters / toxic players. As they just ruin the community and it's unfair on everybody else, I believe that a GM should enforce fair play throughout the realm, kindess and helpfulness, I believe a GM should always be there helping players out to the best of there ability / knowledge and if there is something they cannot help a player with, pass it onto a more experienced game master who knows.

How active are you in Game and on the forums?:
I'm very active in-game, you will always see me online most of the day, I've played here for a long time, I pretty much know everything about the realm; I keep logged in on the forums checking out forum posts regularly, checking any GM updates and server news.

How long have you been with Arena-tournament.com?:
I have played with Arena-tournament for more or less 5 years, it was by far one of the most competitive and greatest servers I have ever played on back in the day, and still is - Malaco and all the staff here have done such an amazing and inspirational job to the server, we've made it so far from what we started off as! So proud :-)

Why should I pick you instead of someone else?:
I believe you should pick me because I am very well spoken in English and as the realm has rules where it's only English in the LFG channel and the majority of players speak English; they will find it very easy to comminucate with me if they're having any issues / problems. I am also online a lot ingame and on the forums, I'm always available on skype / any other communication program you need, and lastly I have the experience here that not many players do, I've played here a long time, know everything the realm has to offer.

Last Words:
Thankyou for reading my GM application, it's been a pleasure applying, I hope to see you sometime in the future! :-)
P.s. I have skype if you need.
- Fraser :-)

Re: Fluffybear's GM Application! :-)

Postby Voltagex » 31 Jan 2015, 05:16

How long have you been with Arena-tournament.com?:
I have played with Arena-tournament for more or less 5 years, it was by far one of the most competitive and greatest servers I have ever played on back in the day, and still is - Malaco and all the staff here have done such an amazing and inspirational job to the server, we've made it so far from what we started off as! So proud :-)

Any proof of this? People like to review over previous posts to get an idea of who you are.

Otherwise,

1 post (your application).
Join date 6 days ago.

You should wait longer and associate yourself with the community before rushing to apply, Sorry.

noisa wrote:enay u didnt say that when u asslicked hophel and me to play with u so u can get more than 2k ahhaha

Return to GM Applications