Experimentz Gamemaster Application

Re: Experimentz Gamemaster Application

Postby Experimentz » 06 Nov 2014, 18:29

You still didn't answer my question, what was your previous forum name?
And yes, im nothing but a forum troll because obviously you know everything about me. You got mad over our negative posts on your application and you seem to say '' your comments and feedback mean absolutely nothing to me. '' which it obviously does because you get mad and write a paragraph about how much it means to you, sorry but you can't be a GM when you get mad over some posts on your application ( both of which are true ) and yes, you asslick everythread to let us see the positive side, but we got the negative side of you which is super fucking negative.
Oh, and almost everyone on AT is negative so good luck being a GM if you get your position, you will get mad at everyone and ban them ;)

If you scroll up a bit, you will see that I did answer your question. Do some research, look at all my posts? Where have they been? Did I as slick EVERY app and thread? No. Then you think I'm negative? Look at your own posts. As to me "knowing" everything about you, no I don't know everything about you. All I see is that you're a little kid trying to degrade others profiles. Good day.

Postby Makefile » 06 Nov 2014, 18:34

Postby Experimentz » 06 Nov 2014, 21:44

Makefile wrote:

That made me laugh Makefile xD

Postby Rayea » 07 Nov 2014, 17:31

Experimentz wrote:
You still didn't answer my question, what was your previous forum name?
And yes, im nothing but a forum troll because obviously you know everything about me. You got mad over our negative posts on your application and you seem to say '' your comments and feedback mean absolutely nothing to me. '' which it obviously does because you get mad and write a paragraph about how much it means to you, sorry but you can't be a GM when you get mad over some posts on your application ( both of which are true ) and yes, you asslick everythread to let us see the positive side, but we got the negative side of you which is super fucking negative.
Oh, and almost everyone on AT is negative so good luck being a GM if you get your position, you will get mad at everyone and ban them ;)

If you scroll up a bit, you will see that I did answer your question. Do some research, look at all my posts? Where have they been? Did I as slick EVERY app and thread? No. Then you think I'm negative? Look at your own posts. As to me "knowing" everything about you, no I don't know everything about you. All I see is that you're a little kid trying to degrade others profiles. Good day.

yes, i know your answer '' i don't remember my previous account name'', but the account name is not your forum name you idiot, so stop trying to avoid the question.

'' All I see is that you're a little kid trying to degrade others profiles. Good day. '' the applications i like and approve of im not being negative to them, im being supportive to them.

all you are is someone who wasted an hour on their application to ass lick every thread to increase their chances of getting this position.

Postby Rpd » 07 Nov 2014, 18:16

Alright guys, enough is enough, this is just drawing unnecessary negative attention to the thread, keep the arguing out, and the actual feedback and criticism in.

Postby Rayea » 07 Nov 2014, 20:46

Rpd wrote:Alright guys, enough is enough, this is just drawing unnecessary negative attention to the thread, keep the arguing out, and the actual feedback and criticism in.

What the fuck?
Who are you, and did you get accepted just by knowing a GM, I've actually never seen an application with the name '' rpd '' in it, so where is your application?
I bet you got GM by knowing someone in the staff like 90% of the staff.
Props to Jzk and Nihilist for actually having to go through shit unlike you.

Postby Experimentz » 07 Nov 2014, 21:10

Rpd wrote:Alright guys, enough is enough, this is just drawing unnecessary negative attention to the thread, keep the arguing out, and the actual feedback and criticism in.

Thank you Rpd :)

Rayea wrote:

What the fuck?
Who are you, and did you get accepted just by knowing a GM, I've actually never seen an application with the name '' rpd '' in it, so where is your application?

This isn't the military lol, i'm sure Rpd applied just like most of the staff did. We can obviously see why you wouldn't make a good Game master. Look at your language, and you're only 15 xD. Don't disrespect staff members either if they were given their job or they applied. It's not mature to call people names or even make fun of them. So, Rayea you need to rethink some of the things you say or write, and have a magnificent day/week/month. This will be my last comment towards you :), if you choose to reply with more hate comments, thats on you, i won't respond to "your" comments any longer.

Postby Rayea » 08 Nov 2014, 00:16

This isn't the military lol, i'm sure Rpd applied just like most of the staff did. We can obviously see why you wouldn't make a good Game master. Look at your language, and you're only 15 xD. Don't disrespect staff members either if they were given their job or they applied. It's not mature to call people names or even make fun of them. So, Rayea you need to rethink some of the things you say or write, and have a magnificent day/week/month. This will be my last comment towards you :), if you choose to reply with more hate comments, thats on you, i won't respond to "your" comments any longer

Still your making fun of my age, please stop being stupid.

Postby Nihilist » 08 Nov 2014, 20:27

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=16607

Rpd's application. Not everyone keeps their username if they're accepted, me being an example. I was called Nhyz pre-GM, but changed it to Nihilist upon acceptance.

Also, try to keep the comments in relevance to the original app :)
Game master

Postby Experimentz » 08 Nov 2014, 21:29

Nihilist wrote:http://arena-tournament.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=16607

Rpd's application. Not everyone keeps their username if they're accepted, me being an example. I was called Nhyz pre-GM, but changed it to Nihilist upon acceptance.

Also, try to keep the comments in relevance to the original app :)

Thank you Nihilist for finding Rpd's GM application.
Still very interested :)

Postby Voltagex » 09 Nov 2014, 02:30

Experimentz wrote:Still very interested :)

I suggest you take a look at my feedback and start being more active.
Would really show that you care about this position if you offer help in other sections aside from just here bumping your own application.

Friendly reminder, you are applying for a job that is intended to help people.
noisa wrote:enay u didnt say that when u asslicked hophel and me to play with u so u can get more than 2k ahhaha

Postby Experimentz » 09 Nov 2014, 08:25

Voltagex wrote:
Experimentz wrote:Still very interested :)

I suggest you take a look at my feedback and start being more active.
Would really show that you care about this position if you offer help in other sections aside from just here bumping your own application.

Friendly reminder, you are applying for a job that is intended to help people.

Thank you for your input Voltagex, ill definitely become more involved on the forums alongside my involvement in-game. Thank you again. :).

Postby Kavax » 21 Nov 2014, 13:59

Rayea wrote:all you are is someone who wasted an hour on their application to ass lick every thread to increase their chances of getting this position.

iirc did you not make a shining essay application and also did the same thing you accused this boy of (and i also think you had low posts at the time)?

All i see is you trying to provoke/antagonize him from your first post, didn't comment on his application at all as far as i saw (although im high so you never know)

Your age shows, both in language and how you act and re-trench instead of actually placing trust in someone. His statement about a previous forum account could be true and untrue, but has he given you a reason to distrust ? my forum name for example is the same as the account name, so if i didn't remember it because of "x" "y" or "z" i'd be in the same boat as him. Could also list examples of active forum users who have created new accounts for whatever reason.

Also the way in which you responded to Rpd, furthermore proves my point. Gonna analyse it here

Rayea wrote:What the fuck?

- instantly aggressive, showing a little bit of arrogance like "if i dont know you and havent seen your app you clearly are fake faggot"
- Disrespectful from the get go, but it doesn't even stop there. You ask a question and then answer it with such cockyness that you would deserve a slap from a respectable adult (lel)
- Besides that, your comment basically translates as an example to being a dog-tier office worker and the new manager walks in who you haven't heard of, tells you to stop being childish, and you're like "m8 who the fk r u, never seen u, get the fuck out i bet you sucked dick to get this job m8"

Sorry for that i felt that shutdown was needed.

although
PlatinumI wrote:His comments and feedback means everything to you, actually, as it is a part of the 'test' to see if you are able to deal with the feedback, negative or positive.

As much as he tries to provoke you, that's kinda the point. If you crack under it and show stress it's gonna get pounced on immediately. With regards to the application it's pretty decent, i haven't met you in game so i can't judge your character, but the forum activity shit shouldn't be that big a part in the case of new applications and forum users as you can try all you want but at present forums are not that active and if you go and post in many threads giving opinions and whatnot people will acuse you of spamming and shit to post-whore. "cough ennay cough" ;)

I'd give you a shot. But only 1.
Mnemosyn wrote:Have you ever tried to shave your pubes into a swastika

Postby Cyanerds » 21 Nov 2014, 14:28

I have no anger issues and am a very calm individual
Are you sure you don't have Anger Issues? You're clearly contradicting your self cause you cant take criticism.

I will try to become more active on this server.
This meaning you've hardly been on this server and you're applying for a GM position and also didn't you say you had a old account long ago but what I quoted kinda indicates that you're new. Also if a GM could, please find another IP that is linked to this guys account and see how many posts it has. Also, I don't think you've played here a long time. Everybody says that they have another account. It's just a defense mechanism against people who comment about your forum activity. How is your IG activity as well? How's your knowledge with the server? I don't know what to think about this application as it leaves out some very crucial stuff and I don't believe you when you say you had a 2nd account. I don't think you'd be a benefit to the team at the moment either.

P.S. Rayea, just because you got declined you little 14 year old fuck doesn't mean that you have to keep talking sh it on EVERY GM application.

GL with the application
"Laynerz Busted on Kate Upton's Face that's how she got her mole, it's obvious." -

Postby Experimentz » 21 Nov 2014, 23:18

Cyanerds wrote:
I have no anger issues and am a very calm individual
Are you sure you don't have Anger Issues? You're clearly contradicting your self cause you cant take criticism.

I will try to become more active on this server.
This meaning you've hardly been on this server and you're applying for a GM position and also didn't you say you had a old account long ago but what I quoted kinda indicates that you're new. Also if a GM could, please find another IP that is linked to this guys account and see how many posts it has. Also, I don't think you've played here a long time. Everybody says that they have another account. It's just a defense mechanism against people who comment about your forum activity. How is your IG activity as well? How's your knowledge with the server? I don't know what to think about this application as it leaves out some very crucial stuff and I don't believe you when you say you had a 2nd account. I don't think you'd be a benefit to the team at the moment either.

P.S. Rayea, just because you got declined you little 14 year old fuck doesn't mean that you have to keep talking sh it on EVERY GM application.

GL with the application

Hi Cyanerds, as to your first quote how i can't take criticism. I can, but not from someone who is an arrogant piece of crap. Rayea deserves no respect. I am in no way, shape or form angry or even slightly upset. He is nothing but a forum troll who goes around to piss people off. He can't give criticism because he does this to every application/thread out there.
Now to your second quote, i will try to become more active on the forums. Again, your post count shouldn't mean a whole lot to everyone as it does. I played on this server from WoTLK to now. I'm very active in game, just not as active on the forums. You can't say you don't think i've played here a long time. You don't know me, you don't know what i've done on this server. Those are your opinions obviously. You're not tested on your knowledge of the server, although i know this server pretty well, that was not the main aspect of this application. How am i going to benefit the team and the server was the theme of the application. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, so if you don't believe certain aspects of my application then so be it. I know what i've done and holding my word to it.
Have a good one.

Return to GM Applications