Experimentz Gamemaster Application

Re: Experimentz Gamemaster Application

Postby Voltagex » 26 Nov 2014, 01:42

u've 15 posts and i told u a month ago to fix this rofl

but ofc ur still interested in free vip acc x)
noisa wrote:enay u didnt say that when u asslicked hophel and me to play with u so u can get more than 2k ahhaha

Postby Meatcave » 30 Nov 2014, 11:09

Rayea wrote:What the fuck?
Who are you, and did you get accepted just by knowing a GM, I've actually never seen an application with the name '' rpd '' in it, so where is your application?
I bet you got GM by knowing someone in the staff like 90% of the staff.
Props to Jzk and Nihilist for actually having to go through shit unlike you.

There's not a single active GM who's there because they know someone, atleast I can't think of any.
And even then, what's wrong with that? It's awesome if a trusted member of the staff also have a friend he trusts.

Jzk and Nihilist are a awesome but don't take credit away from everyone else.

Experimentz wrote:Hi Cyanerds, as to your first quote how i can't take criticism. I can, but not from someone who is an arrogant piece of crap. Rayea deserves no respect. I am in no way, shape or form angry or even slightly upset. He is nothing but a forum troll who goes around to piss people off. He can't give criticism because he does this to every application/thread out there.

It's not how you see it, it's how everyone else sees your response.
You're trying to sell yourself to both the community and us, expect this times ten as a GM.

Experimentz wrote:Now to your second quote, i will try to become more active on the forums. Again, your post count shouldn't mean a whole lot to everyone as it does. I played on this server from WoTLK to now. I'm very active in game, just not as active on the forums. You can't say you don't think i've played here a long time. You don't know me, you don't know what i've done on this server. Those are your opinions obviously. You're not tested on your knowledge of the server, although i know this server pretty well, that was not the main aspect of this application. How am i going to benefit the team and the server was the theme of the application. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, so if you don't believe certain aspects of my application then so be it. I know what i've done and holding my word to it.
Have a good one.

What bothers me is the fact that you're claiming to have involvment in the community and have been around a long time while not providing any proof of it. There's no other forum accounts connected to your IP, you have not given us any name, no one seems to know you.
It's like providing a CV without any references to back it up, giving us no way to confirm it is true.

Activity is important. It is required from you as a GM but it is rare to see people who just start doing it because they're part of staff.
Head Game Master

Postby Voltagex » 23 Dec 2014, 16:19

Another month has gone by with no activity yet your app is up with no updates. Shows lack of respect towards the position.

pce.
noisa wrote:enay u didnt say that when u asslicked hophel and me to play with u so u can get more than 2k ahhaha

Postby Voltagex » 31 Jan 2015, 05:03

Close plz

Return to GM Applications