Postby fieskmask » 28 Oct 2014, 12:45

Name:
Tommy Sköld

Home Town:
Hedemora, a small town in the middle of Sweden

Timezone:
CET (Central European Time), GMT+1

About you:
About me? Well, my name is Tommy, 29 years old, living in harmony with my wife in a little town called Hedemora.
I love to work out, play games, go fishing and hang out with friends. But I guess the biggest passion for me is technology.
I've spent most of my life with video games and PC which I have spent most of my teenage years with, mainly Counter Strike and World of Warcraft. Some might call me a geek, I call myself pro!

At the time being I got a lot of spare time, which is a bit of a upside when you work as a GM.
I got experience as a GM and actually did some work with Malaco a few years back on Abyssal.

What more are you going to do to help the server?:
My experience as a former GM comes handy, I have customer service running in my blood, a genuine service-oriented attitude towards players and generally a very friendly fella!

Approximately, how many hours a day can you play? Also what time of a day?:
Hard to say, but since I spend a lot of time at the computer doing charity jobs and volunteering, I got time for it.
Also have multiple monitors running so I can without a problem dedicate a monitor to World of Warcraft and always be online and do the work that GM requires from me.

Any other skills (Photoshop, Web Design, C++, etc)?:
I have experience in Webdesign, Photoshop and Sony Vegas mainly.
Also got the international computer-license (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc).

What views do you have towards the job of GM?:
As I mentioned before, the service I provide in a individual level is high, understandable and friendly.
I know what I'm doing and really love to help out, that's something a GM need to have in their veins, or else It's a risk It'll be sloppy. And to mention something else, I'm creative, I love to create events such as 1v1, 2v2, hide n seek, WB events and so on, keeping the server alive and fun for the players.

How active are you in Game and on the forums?:
I just recently finished everything I needed to do so I have not got a chance to be active and play the game on AT.
But I know what to do, forums is kind of daily work for me so as speak and got a lot of experience in this game.

How long have you been with Arena-tournament.com?:
I've played quite a bit back in the days under several names and characters, such as "Darkie" and "Svettigman", dunno if anyone remember me, on the other hand, I don't think many of the players who played at the same time as I did is still on, it was a long time ago. Started when Abyssal was created and a while after I became GM on the server.

Why should I pick you instead of someone else?:
Pretty simple, my experience, my level of customer service and my loyalty.
Also flexible, I have no problem switching between the different servers if needed.

Last Words:
I would really love to come back again, do the things I'm good at and the things I loved with AT, share a good time with staff and players as the good old days, I'm sure Malaco remember me and my recent work on AT.
Thank you and I hope you make the right decision ;)

Return to GM Applications