ROFL

ROFL

Postby Goodguyfred » 13 Feb 2015, 00:37

This DKop guy you've banned is my account, he hacked it days ago do you remember when you told me to send an email? ive done it several times you can even see his last posts one of the first ones is me writing while i still was on the account 2 hrs after that he changed Password!
Last edited by Goodguyfred on 13 Feb 2015, 00:47, edited 1 time in total.

Re: ROFL

Postby Goodguyfred » 13 Feb 2015, 00:39

I havent had a chance proving its my account, and now you tell me i account shared? why the fuck would i change my email on my own account, to some russian email when im Danish. I literally have no idea how this guy managed to make you think its his account so the email got changed i think i have an transaction that i've send to the Support email aswell, otherwise i can get any player that i used to play with to tell you IT IS MY ACCOUNT.

Postby Goodguyfred » 13 Feb 2015, 00:42

Wait a second its not my account DKop, i thought it was my account is Fr11222 :D rofl sorry

Would still like to get atleast some help on the Support email when you told me to contact it, i havent got any answers yet. And i guarentuee if you took 5 minutes to speak with me on Skype i could prove its mine.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18842 This is me writing while i still could logon my own account, my forum name before was Kitaen but he changed everything including Email.

Postby Zamperz » 13 Feb 2015, 01:07

Hello,

in order to change account data, we require you to provide secure proof of you owning the account. Opening multiple forum threads will not speed up this process.

The processing of difficult cases might take longer however it is being dealt with as soon as possible. Please be patient until then.
Game master

Postby Goodguyfred » 13 Feb 2015, 01:09

Okey, i'll try its just hard to know that probably its all fucked up when i get it back when it could take 5 seconds and i would have it again lol. Im only playing here once a while since im mainly playing live nowdays, I still dont get how its possible that he changed Email on there though makes no sense for me obviously since i only play when im bored :D i've streamed sometimes though which makes me wonder why its so hard to change it because i can obviously write to malaco or whoever from my Twitch account.

Return to Customer Support