Banned from gm again after retriving my account

Banned from gm again after retriving my account

Postby soull » 03 Feb 2015, 23:42

Hello all just to know gms here are very rude i was talking with a gm here to unban the no reason perma ban i got and becausei asked to change my e-mail he said me he can't do it because i need the code i got the vip account and i don't have it casue it's a piece of papper and i said him that i will e-mail eveyone to get my e-mail changed cause he can't do it becasue he is a simple gm and he banned me again for fooling him nice

Re: Banned from gm again after retriving my account

Postby Trytogetrate » 03 Feb 2015, 23:50

Hello,

Arena-Tournament staff cannot change the email of an account, without proof you have access to the email attached to the account. The only other method I would suggest for account recovery is emailing: [email protected]

You can probably restore the account, if you can provide evidence the payment method for your VIP donation, belongs to you.

As for the GameMaster he's probably banned you for attempting to scam the server, which is a bannable offence. Therefore the GameMaster has a justifiable explanation for banning you.
Server news: viewforum.php?f=9
Problems & support: viewforum.php?f=22
For any further support needed contact: [email protected]

Postby soull » 03 Feb 2015, 23:53

i already explained him that my pc had keylogger and i lost the account for many time before i need gm to unban i got was not fair

Postby Zamperz » 04 Feb 2015, 00:08

Ban appeals and similar are only being dealt with through our email support by contacting [email protected]
Game master

Return to Customer Support