Full pvp set for vote points 2

Full pvp set for vote points 2

Postby barlew » 03 Feb 2015, 02:23

Once again I must create the same topic and I apologize for that but I just can seat still when someone lie(and say I try to scam ) .... Mr gm i spoke with you for over 30min explaining what exactly happened I dunno maybe your English is not good enough to understand so maybe I'll write it here once again....
I was voting to get full pvp set and thinking on which char should I use it. Since I use only 3 names in wow I deleted one char (priest) and created rogue on his place than I logged on at site and purchased full pvp set for my rogue. I logged to wow and option full pvp set for one char was blocked so I wrote to support. Sorry but I don't see any scam in this and please if you have problems with understanding ask again check logs and than if your right insult other people.... It's not my fault that full pvp set was added to chat that was already deleted and you didn't even tryed to explain it.... I played this priest for 1 day yesterday like 2x bg that's all. I don't understand why this is my fault and I can't get set for char I purchased it (not priest)in sure that its not so hard to check it when char was deleted and when new char with the same name was created same like time when I bought full pvp set

Re: Full pvp set for vote points 2

Postby Xoun » 03 Feb 2015, 14:19

Hi,

sorry to hear what has happened to you. This is why you should use more than 3 names, when playing with multiple charecters. I had same kind of purchase issue with my transmogs and GM was really helpful and polite. Sad to hear you have different experience with a GM. You should check if there are any GM's online at the moment and try the online customer service (down right corner). I'm pretty sure they have access to all relevant logs, and can easily understand your issue even if your english isn't very strong.

Best of luck!

Postby barlew » 03 Feb 2015, 14:51

Ya i did that and gm who "helped" me didn't understand English and said I try to scam.

Postby Zamperz » 03 Feb 2015, 16:01

I'd like to remind of you the response to this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18768

Zamperz wrote:If you have any further questions regarding this contact [email protected]
Game master

Return to Customer Support