Welcome to Customer Support

Welcome to Customer Support

Postby xynlovesit » 10 Jan 2015, 00:30

It was long time needed! The customer support forum is finally there to assist you with account related issues. For technical support head over to: viewforum.php?f=118

This includes:

Account hacked
    E-Mail changes
    Password Recovery
    Donation issues
    Account banned
    Character issues
    In-game issues

We have a very detailed FAQ to help you finding your answer that you need. Please read those first before opening a thread.

FAQ:

Connection Issues
Spoiler
Q:How do I connect?

A:
If you follow the tutorial topics listed in 'Technical Support' you shouldn’t have any difficulty connecting

Q:I'm stuck at Connecting

A:
Run a Command prompt and type and enter:
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns
Close the command prompt and attempt to make a connection.
If this does not work, attempt a router reboot.
If this too does not solve your issue, please make a forum post.

Q:My FPS is really low:

A:
Delete your Cache (whilst exited out of the game entirely) and disable your addons
If that doesn't work, delete your WTF file to reset the game settings.
Note: It is advisable to have two WoW folders (one folder to play and another folder as a back-up).

Q:I'm lagging hard:

A:
Servers are located in Paris(France), you can download pingzapper to tunnel your connection.
Fore more information: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3050

Account Issues
Spoiler
Q:My account was hacked:

A:
In the case of a hacked account, players should use the password retrieval system (here), where a new password will be sent to their account e-mail. If some characters got deleted when they were hacked, they can restore them by using the Character Restoration feature which is found here. If neither of the aforementioned solutions work for you, you can provide enough details (Aka :Donation/ Transaction Id) to the email below,
[email protected], and we will restore your password (and if needed, email) manually.

Q:If want to change my email linked to my AT account, can I do it ?

A:
Send an email to [email protected] including the reason why you want to change it. Additionally, know that we only change the linked-email of people who are able to send an email from the registered email or provide donation information.

Q:I wish to change my Password, how can I do it?

A:
.acc pass oldpass newpass newpass (This has to be done while being in game.)

Q:I am thinking about donating, how does it work? Is it safe?

A:
First of all, thank you for supporting or at least considering to support the server.
The donation process is 100% safe and simple. Simply go to our Donate section on the website and purchase the amount of AT Coins that your desired donation requires. Your account will be rewarded soon as the transaction is completed. However, if for some reason you do not receive your reward, you should send an email to [email protected] with your donation id.

Q:I'm banned, why ?

A:
The ban reason can be seen here, Any further questions regarding your ban should be directed to us, preferably via private message to any Game Master

In game Issues
Spoiler
Q:Am I allowed to _____?

A:
You can find our Rules here.

Q:<Player Name> called me a noob! Ban him!

A:
Generally, we don't mute or ban players in such instances. Once can simply /ignore those who they don't wish to interact with. However, if this turns into constant abuse, where a player changes characters and keeps whispering someone, feel free to contact us.

Q:Bug report:

A:
You can report bugs via forum. Please use one report per bug. Try to be specific; “NERF WAR PLZ” is not a bug report.

Q:I am getting WoW Error on my character every time I log it on, what can I do?

A:
Make a ticket with the character’s name included and we will relocate your character to avoid the error upon login.

Q:<Player Name>is speedhacking! Ban him please!

A:
Please open a ticket in game or use the report section to report a player, we don't ban people based on hearsay. Make sure that your report is detailed (screenshots, arena ID’s, etc).

If you feel like that your problem is not listed, don't hesitate us to contact us directly by sending us a e-mail: [email protected] or open a thread in the forum.

NOTE: Please do not post your account password for any reason in the forum.
Forum mod

Return to Customer Support