One liner marking macro

Locked and being moved to appropriate class sections

One liner marking macro

Postby Trize » 03 Aug 2014, 05:31

Hi so I wrote this yesterday its basically a function that checks if targets are marked if not assign it hence it is spammable.

I think it's the least amount of characters possible with a check to see if it already has a mark or not, anyway to those who want it (I know there are several around):
/run function m(w,n) if GetRaidTargetIndex(w)==nil then SetRaidTarget(w,n)end end m("player",3);m("pet",6);m("party1",2);m("party2",1)

It includes pet which can be removed for certain classes.

The numbers are marks, here are a list of them:
1 - star
2 - circle
3 - diamond
4 - triangle
5 - moon
6 - square
7 - cross
8 - skull
Last edited by Trize on 03 Aug 2014, 20:09, edited 2 times in total.
Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.

Re: One liner marking macro

Postby Akuma » 03 Aug 2014, 14:34

Another useful add to your macro for solo queue is the following line:
/run a = GetPartyLeaderIndex(); if a>0 then SendChatMessage("Mark up or pass leader" ,"PARTY") end

If not a leader in solo queue, tell the other players to either mark up or promote you :)

Re: One liner marking macro

Postby Trize » 03 Aug 2014, 19:55

Akuma wrote:Another useful add to your macro for solo queue is the following line:
/run a = GetPartyLeaderIndex(); if a>0 then SendChatMessage("Mark up or pass leader" ,"PARTY") end

If not a leader in solo queue, tell the other players to either mark up or promote you :)

Ok so perhaps like this:
/run function m(w,n) if GetRaidTargetIndex(w)==nil then SetRaidTarget(w,n)end end m("player",3);m("pet",6);m("party1",2);m("party2",1);if GetPartyLeaderIndex()>0 then SendChatMessage("Mark or lead","PARTY")end

Realized assigning a function to a variable is not strictly necessary and uses up excessive characters. Want it to have the least amount of characters possible so they can be put into other macros.

Thanks for input :).
Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.

Return to Macros