Requesting AutoHotKey Script.

Locked and being moved to appropriate class sections

Re: Requesting AutoHotKey Script.

Postby Erpforlife » 15 Apr 2014, 22:59

Shadoko wrote:
Kavax wrote:
Mikie wrote:This topic gave me cancer.

The topic gave you cancer, but you're bumping it, gg no re guys.

Also if any1 finds a more compact script, feel free to share it ;)

Postby Juso » 17 Apr 2014, 08:22

Erpforlife wrote:
Juso wrote:For some reason keys 1-6 doesnt work like the others. Any idea what should I do ?

Doesn't work like the others? not sure what you mean by that..
If it's some special keys, try this: http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/commands/KeyHistory.htm, it should display the name of the keys you press.

When you hold down "C" for example, it flashes like crazy(think its supposed to be like that) and all the other keys. Except for keys "1-6". When I hold them down they flash once.

Postby strawberriez » 24 Apr 2014, 12:10

Everyone who uses this kind of shit is just the worst trash ever , if you don't know how to press your buttons properly and you want someone to do it for ya this is not your game m8

Postby Deicidium » 24 Apr 2014, 21:42

strawberriez wrote:Everyone who uses this kind of shit is just the worst trash ever , if you don't know how to press your buttons properly and you want someone to do it for ya this is not your game m8

It saddens me that people as stupid as you actually exist.

Postby themanydead » 25 Apr 2014, 16:39

Kavax wrote:Cuz they are features within the game ?

fucking scripter harm user i report u

Postby Shadoko » 28 Apr 2014, 16:16

Deicidium wrote:
strawberriez wrote:Everyone who uses this kind of shit is just the worst trash ever , if you don't know how to press your buttons properly and you want someone to do it for ya this is not your game m8

Musqi wrote:I will give you advice on future
Do not insult other people who have succeeded more than you, if you a piece of shit fat.

Postby Deicidium » 29 Apr 2014, 13:47

Shadoko wrote:
Deicidium wrote:

Lets go over some of the advantages of using such a script
1. Using a script to spam keys before your global is over saves several milliseconds every global.
2. Using a script to spam arcane missiles at the end of arcane blast will always ensure a missile barrage proc is not wasted, and always ensure one borrowed time proc reduces at least two normal cast times
3. Using a script to spam an ability when you are expecting error messages such as "ability not ready yet", "nothing to dispel", "target not in line of sight", "no target" etc will dramatically reduce latency caused by the time taken between key spams once the ability can be used.

Lets see why you and Shadoko are both stupid.
"Everyone who uses this kind of shit is just the worst trash ever" - Undeniably wrong.
"if you don't know how to press your buttons properly and you want someone to do it for ya this is not your game m8" - Everyone including toddlers and handicapped can push buttons. It doesn't matter how well you can push buttons, you will never be faster than a script.

Postby Shadoko » 29 Apr 2014, 15:30

Deicidium wrote:
Shadoko wrote:
Deicidium wrote:

Lets go over some of the advantages of using such a script
1. Using a script to spam keys before your global is over saves several milliseconds every global.
2. Using a script to spam arcane missiles at the end of arcane blast will always ensure a missile barrage proc is not wasted, and always ensure one borrowed time proc reduces at least two normal cast times
3. Using a script to spam an ability when you are expecting error messages such as "ability not ready yet", "nothing to dispel", "target not in line of sight", "no target" etc will dramatically reduce latency caused by the time taken between key spams once the ability can be used.

Lets see why you and Shadoko are both stupid.
"Everyone who uses this kind of shit is just the worst trash ever" - Undeniably wrong.
"if you don't know how to press your buttons properly and you want someone to do it for ya this is not your game m8" - Everyone including toddlers and handicapped can push buttons. It doesn't matter how well you can push buttons, you will never be faster than a script.

Thanks mate you've just proven how dumb your and you scripts are.
Musqi wrote:I will give you advice on future
Do not insult other people who have succeeded more than you, if you a piece of shit fat.

Postby Deicidium » 29 Apr 2014, 19:10

Postby Kavax » 30 Apr 2014, 09:14

Deicidium wrote:"if you don't know how to press your buttons properly and you want someone to do it for ya this is not your game m8" - Everyone including toddlers and handicapped can push buttons. It doesn't matter how well you can push buttons, you will never be faster than a script.

Yes get the game to play for me ))))))
Use dem scripts to spam more dp, more fast, more dmger, more wow ))))

My problem is not that you are using scripts, it's that people will inevitably download and use this thinking it will help them get "the rating they deserve" and turn them into marm instead of being stuck on 1750.

It don't, lil' nigga.
Mnemosyn wrote:Have you ever tried to shave your pubes into a swastika

Postby Deicidium » 30 Apr 2014, 14:50

Kavax wrote:
Deicidium wrote:"if you don't know how to press your buttons properly and you want someone to do it for ya this is not your game m8" - Everyone including toddlers and handicapped can push buttons. It doesn't matter how well you can push buttons, you will never be faster than a script.

Yes get the game to play for me ))))))
Use dem scripts to spam more dp, more fast, more dmger, more wow ))))

My problem is not that you are using scripts, it's that people will inevitably download and use this thinking it will help them get "the rating they deserve" and turn them into marm instead of being stuck on 1750.

It don't, lil' nigga.

This thread gave you cancer because you have a problem with future hypothetical disillusioned people? Okay, that's completely irrelevant. You can say that on any thread about any tactic, addon, keybind, macro, or peripheral.

Postby TeraQ » 02 May 2014, 08:18

ATM i have script that block alt+tab and winkey, but i need script that fix my problem with wheel scroll.
Well known hardware wheel bug occurs on my old Microsoft IE3.0 mouse and fresh brand new Microsoft WMO.
Problem with scroll causes randomly triggering ability binded to MWHEELDOWN/MWHEELUP even without touching mouse.
I had script for Quake, that blocked mouse wheel down/up from from unwanted auto switching my weapon,
It works that way, if mouse wheel moves by only ONE notche, it block/refuse it from triggering the ability. But if i move mouse scroll by TWO notche or more script passes it and trigger ability.
Maybe it's possible to do that kind of script, that accept MWHEELDOWN/MWHEELUP only, when you move wheel two notches or more ?

Like:

wheel move by 1 notche in second- refuse
Wheel move by 2+ or 3+notche in second -allow

Anyone can help with my mouse problem ?

Return to Macros