Cata party frames for Wotlk

Cata party frames for Wotlk

Postby easyforlux » 30 Jan 2015, 01:12

as the topic says, is there any addon that can make cata party frames on wotlk? and it would be nice to have pets as well there. I was searching but didnt find anything like that here.. any help appreciated

Re: Cata party frames for Wotlk

Postby Fleekan » 30 Jan 2015, 13:38

Im pretty sure you can make the addon called Grid look like the cata raid frames.

edit: found a screenshot of a customised Grid.

Postby Lawz » 30 Jan 2015, 13:46

No you can't (buff/debuffs won't appear the same way) but someone did it with a combination of 2 addons I think, probably grid + a random frames addon, you can find it browsing these forums, he even uploaded everything.
Nuriloria wrote:DK damage is LOW

skyL wrote:UnhDk are one of most hardest classes.

Audaciter wrote:most dpriests can handle a warrior alone for roughly 2 mins

argorok wrote:theres nothing wrong about warrior dmg

Brainac wrote:we do play at peak times often [...] those remaining good teams are just queue dodging us

Postby Jvnt » 30 Jan 2015, 18:40

A customized Shadowed Unit Frames will look exactly like cata frames. It can do debuffs inside the frame (like cata) and it does pets however you want them too.

Only problem I had with SUF, was getting yourself to the be the last in the column (if you prefer it that way). It's doable but tricky, and involves typing /suf every login. Also, be sure to turn advanced mode on inside the addon config otherwise you can't customize it to look exactly like cata frames.

Return to Addons