Phoenexis 1 - Destruction arenas

Re: Phoenexis 1 - Destruction arenas

Postby Lawz » 12 Feb 2015, 19:37

Sick movie! Actually I hate cata but this was out of the standarts. What surprises me is that it reminds me a lot tbc gameplay, kind of a drakedog arena movie let's say. Great pet management, nice cc chains, etc :)
Nuriloria wrote:DK damage is LOW

skyL wrote:UnhDk are one of most hardest classes.

Audaciter wrote:most dpriests can handle a warrior alone for roughly 2 mins

argorok wrote:theres nothing wrong about warrior dmg

Brainac wrote:we do play at peak times often [...] those remaining good teams are just queue dodging us

Postby mnemosyn » 12 Feb 2015, 19:42

i've seen fucking two minutes on this and i can easily say it's probably the most entertaining movie i've seen on A.T GREAT job dude!

Postby Phoenexis » 12 Feb 2015, 20:00

mnemosyn wrote:i've seen fucking two minutes on this and i can easily say it's probably the most entertaining movie i've seen on A.T GREAT job dude!

Haha thanks, tell me what you think of it if you make it till the end!

I'm really glad whenever someone on WotLK enjoys this kind of content because wrath has some of the best gameplay for a lot of specs. I've always wanted to show you guys some of the better aspects of Cata and why I like it so much
New PvP movie: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18878

Arena-tournament rules: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=11419
Game master

Postby mnemosyn » 12 Feb 2015, 20:09

Phoenexis wrote:
mnemosyn wrote:i've seen fucking two minutes on this and i can easily say it's probably the most entertaining movie i've seen on A.T GREAT job dude!

Haha thanks, tell me what you think of it if you make it till the end!

I'm really glad whenever someone on WotLK enjoys this kind of content because wrath has some of the best gameplay for a lot of specs. I've always wanted to show you guys some of the better aspects of Cata and why I like it so much

Cataclysm/WoTLK is so different I can't even compare it, even though I played both Cata>MoP>WoD every expansion has it's own beauty, and you captured the Warlock's PoV of that beauty nicely dude. Keep making these.

Postby Dox » 12 Feb 2015, 22:25

Great movie ! Gameplay was great, editing was great. I enjoyed all of it. I have just one remark. If you make any future movies (which I hope you do), please include more songs like the first one. For me personally, it created a sense of epicness but it stopped when the song ended. Once again, it's just personal opinion. I am waiting for Phoenexis II on Molten.

P.S. That movie should be promoted on Molten as well.

Postby Shadoko » 12 Feb 2015, 23:11

Absolutely outstanding.
I hate Cata so much, but this... Wow, I'm speechless.
Musqi wrote:I will give you advice on future
Do not insult other people who have succeeded more than you, if you a piece of shit fat.

Postby Shinta » 13 Feb 2015, 08:40

Nice Editing and nice knock + SF/ 1v2, but,
why mage trinket racial 0.5sec last at 0:54?
then next clip why u used racial for howl + seduce since they already use fear+cs?
at 3:55 u clearly use deathcoil before shs+shd, it was for kill not for stop dance

Postby Phoenexis » 13 Feb 2015, 09:30

Shinta wrote:Nice Editing and nice knock + SF/ 1v2, but,
why mage trinket racial 0.5sec last at 0:54?
then next clip why u used racial for howl + seduce since they already use fear+cs?
at 3:55 u clearly use deathcoil before shs+shd, it was for kill not for stop dance

-The mage trinkets the arcane torrent to DB my shaman
-The arcane torrent was to peel for my shaman and stop any possible dispels/lances
-I actually cast my Death Coil before the rogue uses his step, if you look very carefully you'll see the Death Coil button light up first. There's no point in Death Coiling him unless he'd want to step+dance, since he's at the bottom of the ledge and slowed down with no prep/vanish/cloak. I've taken the time to show you this myself: http://i.imgur.com/qPzOm2N.jpg

Surely there are many mistakes in the video, however all that you've mentioned is not. I hope you made it past the first 5 mins because there's much more to it, and I'm sure you'll spot some misplays if you dig well enough later on ;D

@Shadoko & Lawz: As I've said before, it makes me happy to see WotLK veterans enjoy the video because I finally get to show you guys why I like Cata so much, which was hard to explain with bare words in the past. Maybe some day it'll push you to try out some of the better, but less known things about the expansion.

@Dox: Yeah I completely get what you mean. I was originally planning on using a different song for the second part ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhmgEpGVdWY ), but I decided to change it during the last two weeks because the dubstep part was way too heavy. The first song is by far my favorite; when I heard it for the first time and then saw its title I knew that I'd want to put it in a PvP video that I'd make!

Game master

Postby Shinta » 13 Feb 2015, 11:12

Phoenexis wrote:-The mage trinkets the arcane torrent to DB my shaman

Why ? u was both full hp, there is no reason to spend a trinket for cc players 100% hp

Phoenexis wrote:-The arcane torrent was to peel for my shaman and stop any possible dispels/lances

priest had time to dispell or swd anyway, if u watch again u can see priest isnt silence before ur seduce and mage 0 procs

Phoenexis wrote:-I actually cast my Death Coil before the rogue uses his step, if you look very carefully you'll see the Death Coil button light up first. There's no point in Death Coiling him unless he'd want to step+dance, since he's at the bottom of the ledge and slowed down with no prep/vanish/cloak. I've taken the time to show you this myself: http://i.imgur.com/qPzOm2N.jpg

Here, as i said, u wanted to kill him (and your shaman was 100%), coz u death coil him at 30k life, then u instantly cast an immolation instead of fear rogue (no dr fear), but u get stun by the mage just behind you, u should use ur torrent + immolate and instantly kill the rogue or torrent + fear rogue

anyway, ggs

Postby Phoenexis » 13 Feb 2015, 11:36

Shinta wrote:Why ? u was both full hp, there is no reason to spend a trinket for cc players 100% hp

That's because my shaman used NS as he used his trinket. He intended to trinket and DB before the NS. By the time he did it was too late...

Shinta wrote:priest had time to dispell or swd anyway, if u watch again u can see priest isnt silence before ur seduce and mage 0 proc

I'm talking about dispelling my shaman. And torrenting into fear + seduce is better than giving them the chance to maybe get an impact proc and interrupt my shaman. Could he have death'd the seduce? Yes, but I think he intended to LoS it.

Shinta wrote:Here, as i said, u wanted to kill him (and your shaman was 100%), coz u death coil him at 30k life, then u instantly cast an immolation instead of fear rogue (no dr fear), but u get stun by the mage just behind you, u should use ur torrent + immolate and instantly kill the rogue or torrent + fear rogue

The rogue intended to step+dance to peel me off. I pre-coiled him in the hopes of getting an immolate off and then finish him. And even though I didn't expect the mage to get an impact proc, torrenting him wouldn't have helped because Mage Armor would let him castbefore I could get a fear or immolate off in the first place.

I don't play perfectly, nor do my opponents do

Game master

Postby Shinta » 13 Feb 2015, 12:57

oh, think rogue was on sham (rogue w/o target), and yea torrent on mage is like 1sec sadly

Postby Kronm » 13 Feb 2015, 13:16

Omg Shinta is so annoying.... He speaks like if he plays always perfect , jk play a warr , do dmg.

Postby putebasprixx » 13 Feb 2015, 16:24

i really enjoyed it i hope u make more in the future but that was ssome next lvl plays bro :D

Postby Liebe » 13 Feb 2015, 17:21

5:55 one of the funniest moments ever recorded )))))))))))

Awesome video :3.

Postby Mercedesa » 13 Feb 2015, 20:23

what? this dog made the best movie i've ever seen around
gj to you hateful jerk
5/5 or 10/10 as you take it
cata is boring

Return to Movies