random RMP games Marm

Re: random RMP games Marm

Postby Billy » 11 Feb 2015, 16:30

Shinta wrote:
Lawz wrote:Looks like someone is mad, did you get banned when you tried to sell an account shintard?

Yes, got banned 1month+ because a GM tried to buy my account and just because i reply to him, like they can ban any1 on this server with 0 proof, and if u read the rules, there is nothing against "scam", since the guy whisp you for buying your account (why the GM didn't get perma-ban for trying to buy an account then?), the thing i can't understand, is, the gm is still in the staff after doing a personal thing like that, a GM have to be neutral, but nvm, think about it, pce

ah ye : Players who have previously been punished for win-trading or exploiting the game are not eligible to receive end-season titles on any account, separate or new.

Think about it as well, ty

Punter and rollarz were banned for wintrading 2 years ago and they have titles sooo dat rule doesnt exist

Postby Kidding » 11 Feb 2015, 20:45

Marm'll never come back now ;/

Postby stupidreshe » 14 Feb 2015, 04:29

Kidding wrote:Marm'll never come back now ;/

you must be kidding

Postby Marm » 14 Feb 2015, 11:16

Zamperz wrote:
Shinta wrote:
Hisue wrote: Account trading will lead to a permanent closure of the account

On his own responsibility:

Hisue wrote:[*]Account sharing is allowed but remember if you lose the account and you can't prove you are the owner, we will not help you.

+1 marm knows me for a long time and trust me 100% Instead of fighting and trying to make him get banned enjoy the videos i upload so u could see The best pvp player that ever played wow doing some nice areans but u choose to fight like little kids

Postby Rankatanka » 14 Feb 2015, 12:44

But why cant you use your own account? Why do you have to post under his name WITHOUT indicating that its you posting?

Postby Shinta » 14 Feb 2015, 13:31

i dont wanna make him banned lol, its just funny u use his name, and its not the best pvp player, u can say best mage or rogue but ive doubt between flyn and marm btw

and remember, he never win any tournament solo, he have mates, but you all mention only marm, sad for them

Postby Lawz » 14 Feb 2015, 13:40

Someone is mad.
Nuriloria wrote:DK damage is LOW

skyL wrote:UnhDk are one of most hardest classes.

Audaciter wrote:most dpriests can handle a warrior alone for roughly 2 mins

argorok wrote:theres nothing wrong about warrior dmg

Brainac wrote:we do play at peak times often [...] those remaining good teams are just queue dodging us

Postby snytra » 15 Feb 2015, 00:23

Shinta wrote:i dont wanna make him banned lol, its just funny u use his name, and its not the best pvp player, u can say best mage or rogue but ive doubt between flyn and marm btw

and remember, he never win any tournament solo, he have mates, but you all mention only marm, sad for them

ofc he have mates but flyn had mates too.. most of the time marm mates was most of the time fnober flyn and hulkpas
btw bro flyn never won any tournament with out marm and when we used to play rmp mirros tournaments marm never lost to flyn no debut flyn was one of the best wow players but not befor marm.
and about me writing from his acc i wont upload his movies from my acc its wired so i open post from his acc with his video just all.
any way shina hope u will get your acc back mate

Postby Karll » 15 Feb 2015, 01:37

snytra wrote:btw bro flyn never won any tournament with out marm

He won tourney without Marm.
Even gods tend to admire my abs.

Return to Movies