Marm - multi r1 on AT

Re: Marm - multi r1 on AT

Postby Whizz » 29 Jan 2015, 08:39

Marm, you dont deserve this(

Postby Exeynora » 29 Jan 2015, 10:30

Potato Quality, music is meh, not really fitting the absolutely boring gameplay shown in the video. But then again, i couldn't get past the 3rd arena clip without falling asleep, maybe it gets interesting after that.

Postby Homerjay » 29 Jan 2015, 12:38

mhmmmm.... gameplay was absolutely flawless ofc. quality was okay since it was all taken from stream i guess. music not my case. Yet expected some 2s and 3s games against the elite of the server, maybe even tournament footage. there were matches against known players but these 3 matches against that awful phd? dafuq?
overall 8/10

Postby mnemosyn » 29 Jan 2015, 19:39

Gameplay was nice, but really the music selection was seriously terrible for a movie. Half of the songs were more like the type of music you could find on a stream instead of a movie, and the rest was very unfitting to the clips. I'll rate a 7/10

Postby Rapeable » 29 Jan 2015, 19:52

Broxis wrote:the thing is that marm plays like this in almost every game. Thats why he is the best player AT ever had.

Ehh no.

Postby Broxis » 29 Jan 2015, 22:28

Rapeable wrote:
Broxis wrote:the thing is that marm plays like this in almost every game. Thats why he is the best player AT ever had.

Ehh no.

ehh yes. saw his stream and played against him many times. He barely does any mistakes, makes sick plays and is the best multiclasser by far.
Zanazuah wrote:Hpala/dlock isn't an aids comp

Postby Csms » 30 Jan 2015, 11:39

wow dude not gonna lie u fucked up so hard was expecting something more.. i was so hyped.. now i see some boring games aggainst randoms with this music.. should i even call it music?

Postby Juso » 30 Jan 2015, 12:30

Marm must be turning in his AT grave when he saw that movie.

Postby Shadylove » 30 Jan 2015, 21:31

I was hoping to see some unseen content, personally I've been around for some time and I remember most of those games. The only major editing I saw was trinket announces in zoom function.

Frankly I was expecting so much more after seeing the title. Too many 3s games with nothing too serious going on besides of all the teammates knew what they were doing.
Also I checked your channel and the short videos there are edited so well compared to that.
Of course your doing the work in favor of Marm & he gets the credit so I'm not going to take that honor away from you.
6/10, needed a story maybe of where Marm was and has been irl, and actual ending with some info and music that was actually fitting in the moment. Not saying I could do better but hei, I'm just a critic.
-

Postby Voltagex » 31 Jan 2015, 05:00

Very underwhelming video. He doesn't deserve a movie -- Every stream was a movie of it's own because of the ridiculous skill and knowledge of the game this dude has. Every time he turned on OBS we would see insane shit on another level that no one else could be on par with.

The only notable thing I saw in this video was the step sap vs Rsham Lock, and that was due to good reaction with CombatIndicator.

Good try I guess, and I hope he comes back one day to Warcraft.
noisa wrote:enay u didnt say that when u asslicked hophel and me to play with u so u can get more than 2k ahhaha

Postby swagmoe » 31 Jan 2015, 14:42

Voltagex wrote:Very underwhelming video. He doesn't deserve a movie -- Every stream was a movie of it's own because of the ridiculous skill and knowledge of the game this dude has. Every time he turned on OBS we would see insane shit on another level that no one else could be on par with.

very well said, I fully agree! However, we shouldn't forget that whoever made this video, has put time and effort into making it. Even if it's not as good as people expected it to be, it's way better than nothing. After all, there is no footage of marms gameplay left whatsoever, as all the VODs got deleted!

Postby Kronm » 31 Jan 2015, 16:04

swagmoe wrote:
Voltagex wrote:Very underwhelming video. He doesn't deserve a movie -- Every stream was a movie of it's own because of the ridiculous skill and knowledge of the game this dude has. Every time he turned on OBS we would see insane shit on another level that no one else could be on par with.

very well said, I fully agree! However, we shouldn't forget that whoever made this video, has put time and effort into making it. Even if it's not as good as people expected it to be, it's way better than nothing. After all, there is no footage of marms gameplay left whatsoever, as all the VODs got deleted!

The only time and effort he put on it was deceiving the community and saying marm sent him exclusive shit, and then making a lot of people grown expectations, as for effort on the movie it was 0, takes 5 minutes to put a bunch of shitty quality vods and music together.

Postby Phoenexis » 31 Jan 2015, 20:04

Well you can't expect much when he was the one that proposed to make a video. It's being done for free and from the poster's own will without really asking for consent.

I think there were some really interesting highlights, although at times I was wondering if I had missed something or nothing was going on (the game where there's 1 min and a half of walking in stealth before anyone opens?).
The trailer did look much more promising though, in terms of editing and especially music sync.
New PvP movie: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18878

Arena-tournament rules: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=11419
Game master

Return to Movies