Test Project [drainerx]

Test Project [drainerx]

Postby Drainer » 13 Jan 2015, 17:42

User avatar
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 29 Oct 2013, 23:48
Location: plug.dj/drainerx
 

Re: Test Project [drainerx]

Postby troyz » 13 Jan 2015, 22:03

<3 symbios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
 
Posts: 18
Joined: 23 Jul 2012, 11:07
 

Re: Test Project [drainerx]

Postby Rnggod » 13 Jan 2015, 22:51

Я даже знаю как дрэйнер завинил. ЛОС лослослос
User avatar
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 20 Dec 2012, 07:35
 

Re: Test Project [drainerx]

Postby Imswagginx » 14 Jan 2015, 03:55

Cute, ofc you choose the game where we all lagged out, before the lag you got uad at 10k hp, lag kicks in, after the lag you're at the pillar healing up ))

cool intro nevertheless
User avatar
 
Posts: 183
Joined: 07 Feb 2013, 13:49
 

Re: Test Project [drainerx]

Postby nedalskek » 14 Jan 2015, 04:46

what always amazes me is that drainer makes every comp existing work,even if its the most dog comp he can play it easy to #1.
happend so many times before :D
User avatar
 
Posts: 761
Joined: 04 Jul 2012, 01:42
 

Re: Test Project [drainerx]

Postby Nephalem » 14 Jan 2015, 11:55

10/10 could u tell me the song name btw? x.^
User avatar
 
Posts: 474
Joined: 14 Aug 2012, 22:31
 

Re: Test Project [drainerx]

Postby henri » 14 Jan 2015, 12:57

Imswagginx wrote:Cute, ofc you choose the game where we all lagged out, before the lag you got uad at 10k hp, lag kicks in, after the lag you're at the pillar healing up ))

cool intro nevertheless


how the fuck can you lose to this comb ?
User avatar
 
Posts: 34
Joined: 15 Feb 2014, 12:19
 

Re: Test Project [drainerx]

Postby Breakyaneckx » 14 Jan 2015, 16:16

henri wrote:
Imswagginx wrote:Cute, ofc you choose the game where we all lagged out, before the lag you got uad at 10k hp, lag kicks in, after the lag you're at the pillar healing up ))

cool intro nevertheless


how the fuck can you lose to this comb ?



so you can't see any scenario where 900 resi arms warr can die to MM/ele? With enough purge rng warr can die before second trap or hex if he's unlucky.
"ask her on a scale of 1-10 how wet do cheddar biscuits make her"
User avatar
 
Posts: 171
Joined: 01 Jan 2014, 01:11
 

Re: Test Project [drainerx]

Postby Lawz » 14 Jan 2015, 17:18

Warrior got 1 trinket, 1 bladestorm to take traps, 1 wall for another trap, and block almost every traps, pal got 1 trinket 1 bubble and can also sac (twice if you know this game) and pre freedom scatter, then trinkets/bladestorm are back etc. If the war pal isn't completely retarded they should be able to tank for quite some time, the 900 resi argument isn't valid, if he can get some dmg then ele will be offhealing all game and die at 1st or 2nd bladestorm because 900 resi = more offensive stats = big dmgus))

Nice project, wtb more stuff with unusual comps ! (but no enhance pov please :x) Druid/lock/hunt PoV would be really nice as well
Nuriloria wrote:DK damage is LOW

skyL wrote:UnhDk are one of most hardest classes.

Audaciter wrote:most dpriests can handle a warrior alone for roughly 2 mins

argorok wrote:theres nothing wrong about warrior dmg

Brainac wrote:we do play at peak times often [...] those remaining good teams are just queue dodging us
User avatar
 
Posts: 1637
Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 22:51
 

Re: Test Project [drainerx]

Postby Imswagginx » 14 Jan 2015, 20:14

Lawz wrote:Warrior got 1 trinket, 1 bladestorm to take traps, 1 wall for another trap, and block almost every traps, pal got 1 trinket 1 bubble and can also sac (twice if you know this game) and pre freedom scatter, then trinkets/bladestorm are back etc. If the war pal isn't completely retarded they should be able to tank for quite some time, the 900 resi argument isn't valid, if he can get some dmg then ele will be offhealing all game and die at 1st or 2nd bladestorm because 900 resi = more offensive stats = big dmgus))

Nice project, wtb more stuff with unusual comps ! (but no enhance pov please :x) Druid/lock/hunt PoV would be really nice as well


You do realise i had him on 10k with a ua, lag kicks in i can't do anything for about 30-35seconds, the lag stops his at the pillar healing up, my wall is already used. It was a 8minute game, he only put in a short part of the game, my Hpally bubbels seconds before lag kicks in, gets ccd after i'm left with no cds = dead
User avatar
 
Posts: 183
Joined: 07 Feb 2013, 13:49
 

Re: Test Project [drainerx]

Postby fzix » 14 Jan 2015, 21:12

must be ddos or lag macro /y
User avatar
 
Posts: 922
Joined: 01 Jul 2013, 19:01
Location: Vatican
 

Re: Test Project [drainerx]

Postby Imswagginx » 15 Jan 2015, 08:08

fzix wrote:must be ddos or lag macro /y


haha wouldn't surprise me since they lost the game before the recorded one
User avatar
 
Posts: 183
Joined: 07 Feb 2013, 13:49
 

Return to Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron