Shadylove 1.5

Shadylove 1.5

Postby Shadylove » 14 Oct 2014, 00:02

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=243037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1UVkB0DzN4&feature=youtu.be

I'm proud to present my (first) Movie.
Some of the games are taken from stream
'' http://www.Twitch.tv/JellyFishJerma '' So the quality isn't the best.

I'll be answering all questions in the comment section.
Movie's not perfect, all criticism are greatly appreciated as long as they are pointed out in good manners.

Playlist in right order:
Dj Assas1n - Frag out
Eminem - Like Toy Soilders
Terravita - Bach off
Marvin Gaye - Lets get it on
Massive Attack - Teardrop
Uffie - Pop The Glock(SebastiAn Remix)
Singing In The Rain - Mint Royale
The City Harmonic - Praise The Lord
She - Atomic
Skylar Grey-I'm Coming Home (A.N.O. Remix)
Last edited by Shadylove on 15 Oct 2014, 14:27, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Shadylove 1.5

Postby Roughjohny » 14 Oct 2014, 01:37

lol @boxxy, great movie

Postby RamseyMakhz » 14 Oct 2014, 10:02

awesome movie dude, liked and subbed :p

Postby Taximanxx » 14 Oct 2014, 12:51

Good job man. I definitely do approve :)

Postby Kronm » 14 Oct 2014, 13:20

Dont think its even your fault since server isnt that competitive anymore but , whats the point of the video ?
Well, what i think is wrong ?

- Mostly average/bad oponents
- Low mmr
- Lack of interesting games
- Nothing new , you just showed stuff that a lot of people did before , Taximan movie was sucessful because he actually brought something "new" and made it fun to watch, what makes your movie different than the thousand of Priests videos before ?
- Music doenst match the video at some points.

Just deathing/getting some "cool plays" here and there doesnt make a good video, mainly if your oponents arent very good.

Hope this was useful criticism, cya and gl.

Postby Shadylove » 14 Oct 2014, 15:12

@Roughjohny, RamseyMakhz, Taximanxx Thanks guys for the compliments.
@Kronm I appreciate you commenting, I’ll agree on music, some parts don’t match entirely. Keep in mind this is my first movie :-).
If you have watched my movie 85% of the opponents are great players (Gladiators, Rivals, r1’s even). Unless you meant u wanted to see more decent players in my movie.

The whole content is @ 2.1k-2.3k mmr in 3s bracket, and the 3s games are against r1’s (tyga, Karl, Secta).

Nothing new, using waterfall to get faster to los while slowed is rarely seen content. Myself I have never seen that in a video.

Playing Holy/Fury @ 2.2k mmr against Rival PR and yet nearly winning is showing original specs.

So my question really is, have you watched my movie? It was done since Twitch highlights were being deleted and I always had a young boy's dream of making a WoW Movie ;).

Once again I appreciate any comments :_).

Postby Kronm » 14 Oct 2014, 15:46

Shadylove wrote:@Roughjohny, RamseyMakhz, Taximanxx Thanks guys for the compliments.
@Kronm I appreciate you commenting, I’ll agree on music, some parts don’t match entirely. Keep in mind this is my first movie :-).
If you have watched my movie 85% of the opponents are great players (Gladiators, Rivals, r1’s even). Unless you meant u wanted to see more decent players in my movie.

The whole content is @ 2.1k-2.3k mmr in 3s bracket, and the 3s games are against r1’s (tyga, Karl, Secta).

Nothing new, using waterfall to get faster to los while slowed is rarely seen content. Myself I have never seen that in a video.

Playing Holy/Fury @ 2.2k mmr against Rival PR and yet nearly winning is showing original specs.

So my question really is, have you watched my movie? It was done since Twitch highlights were being deleted and I always had a young boy's dream of making a WoW Movie ;).

Once again I appreciate any comments :_).

You talk like if the whole movie was about 3s , theres is 1 3s game. Also title doenst mean players are good, the fury /holy games its "ok" but isnt anything impressive ( maybe if the whole video was fury/Hpriest and getting the rating with that). And i have no idea to what ur refering when talking about " waterfall".

Postby Homerjay » 14 Oct 2014, 16:18

looks cool. fun to watch the whole thing. cant even remember who the priest was i played with lol xD

Postby Mandice » 14 Oct 2014, 16:20

Mr Daniel, you have a title and you are shit<3

Postby Exey » 14 Oct 2014, 16:21

Great vid, i always enjoy some sweet deaths, no matter if they're in basically every priest vid. Gj
twitch.tv/exeynora

Postby Shadylove » 14 Oct 2014, 16:25

@Homerjay ye I got more clips of us when you play with Talent, it shows how sick you are with trapping, they scare me more then horror games.
@Kronm Check 7:25 And 7:55 '' When you run into waterfall it pushes you back ''. Anyhow I mentioned 3s since I can't really say it was high mmr (2 games, will make more 3s next time for sure ur right) but they involved good players. Lets not make the discussion longer. I appreciate your input Kronm, and thanks for putting it in a nice manner! :)
@Exey Glad you do, I always enjoy juicy deaths no matter how many have been done ;)

Postby Kronm » 14 Oct 2014, 17:41

Oo i forgot to mention that the rogue u played with rustyrogus or something , hes total deepshit, worst cocksucker ive ever seen =).

Hes main is auix or ayumix something like taht right ?

Postby Lawz » 14 Oct 2014, 19:30

Kronm wrote:Oo i forgot to mention that the rogue u played with rustyrogus or something , hes total deepshit, worst cocksucker ive ever seen =).

Are you any better ? No doubt you're not.

Great movie, sick editing, it was mostly fast paced games, many tricks everybody know but hey this expansion is 5 years old, and new stuff, keep going dude :D
Nuriloria wrote:DK damage is LOW

skyL wrote:UnhDk are one of most hardest classes.

Audaciter wrote:most dpriests can handle a warrior alone for roughly 2 mins

argorok wrote:theres nothing wrong about warrior dmg

Brainac wrote:we do play at peak times often [...] those remaining good teams are just queue dodging us

Postby Mandice » 14 Oct 2014, 21:40

Kronm wrote:Oo i forgot to mention that the rogue u played with rustyrogus or something , hes total deepshit, worst cocksucker ive ever seen =).

My friend (he is actually my friend ^^), you just proved you can't spell for shit and your memory sucks as much dick as you.

<3333333333333

Postby Kronm » 14 Oct 2014, 21:48

Mandice wrote:

My friend (he is actually my friend ^^), you just proved you can't spell for shit and your memory sucks as much dick as you.

<3333333333333

Sorry Avumix.

Return to Movies