About [Whole] Staff.

About [Whole] Staff.

Postby Farmhonorbro » 26 Jan 2015, 11:49

Hey there guys!
Right,well let me get started with all the 'molten drama' going on since yesterday.
I'm starting with this only because the whole thing kinda opened my eyes about server we are all playing on.
While i was reading what happened there,somehow i ended up jumping from site to site.
After around hour or so,reading about the staff and community there,i've been realizing what we have right here.

I'm talking about about kinda weird,special and lil bit elitist community.
That's at least ten times harder to please,then bunch of silent drones running aimlessly hoping for improvements.
And still the Staff that's been stuck with us for ages had a patience of god damn buddhist monk.
Trying to please whole player base,accepting new ideas,and being constant part of whole community itself.
Never putting themselves on golden pedestal,or higher places then community they are working for.
Also never banning,or smacking anyone who said anything against them,just trying to understand the situation.

Example of AT :
Spoiler
http://arena-tournament.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=18412

And how humble staff really is.

Example of X :
Spoiler
http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=274937

With this i'm just trying to say : Thank you,to whole staff and everyone involved.
Personally i've enjoyed the server,since day one and it became part of my rituals like morning coffee.
Really hoping for the best thing's when WoD opens up!

P.S Xyn try your best not to lock this one!
Last edited by Farmhonorbro on 26 Jan 2015, 12:36, edited 1 time in total.

Re: About [Whole] Staff.

Postby Melataex » 26 Jan 2015, 11:53

Be glad we have such a player base, else the staff wouldn't be so awesome either. I'd rather have an elitist community, and there's no WoW community out there that has the "right" to be more elitist than ours, than one of spineless drones. Adversity drives you forward, not comfortable stagnation. <3 AT STAFF, best one there is!

Postby Liebe » 26 Jan 2015, 12:27

Heh, just look at the Molten thread. First there's a guy named "lolicore", then there's a guy with a nazi officer for an avatar, and finally a hopelessly self involved "moderator" Sapphire who's known for deleting threads and banning people for as much as suggesting improvements. I'm surprised the thread you linked wasn't deleted as well.

His argument of "we own you nothing, be happy we're running this server at all" would have some weight if Molten wasn't doing everything in their power to profit from donations. Nearly all the items are for sale on Molten, and there are people literally living off it*.

It's like Blizzard telling their costumers to fuck off, since it's there game and their servers, and they're "doing just fine on their own". Well, at least as far as PVE in concerned, remember seeing some snappy few word responses when it came to PVP, esp. arena.

* We can't know how much they earn, but Feenix (vanilla & BC project) had a number of full time employees at its peak, handling thousands of euros every month. I don't expect Molten to be doing any worse than that.

PS: And yeah, GMs on AT are extremely patient. Remember seeing some chats where the player was basically being an annoying kid, I think he was even insulting. GM could have banned him for staff disrespect or whatever, but he remained calm and polite the entire time. It really isn't a job for anyone.

Postby Shadoko » 26 Jan 2015, 13:22

I just gotta love how you linked a constructive thread which got locked in less than 10 replies.
Musqi wrote:I will give you advice on future
Do not insult other people who have succeeded more than you, if you a piece of shit fat.

Postby Farmhonorbro » 26 Jan 2015, 14:36

Shadoko wrote:I just gotta love how you linked a constructive thread which got locked in less than 10 replies.

That makes two of us mate :]

Postby Malaco » 26 Jan 2015, 15:51

Thanks for your kind words. Even tho we can not satisfy all, we're doing our best to have a nice environment even tho its not always the easiest

Melataex wrote:Be glad we have such a player base, else the staff wouldn't be so awesome either. I'd rather have an elitist community, and there's no WoW community out there that has the "right" to be more elitist than ours, than one of spineless drones. Adversity drives you forward, not comfortable stagnation. <3 AT STAFF, best one there is!

Having an elistist community is super hard to deal with. Imagine having a conversation with someone with a very closed mind and what ever you say is wrong.
Sometime i wish that we had a friendly little pve community that thanked us for fixing a little question. But hey.. we're AT and its our own fault that we spoiled our community with quality ;)
Admin

Postby Brokencow » 26 Jan 2015, 17:22

L2p noobs <3

Postby Jammin » 26 Jan 2015, 19:46

I just <3 you all. Thanks for the words!
Manager

Postby Shadoko » 26 Jan 2015, 20:32

Farmhonorbro wrote:
Shadoko wrote:I just gotta love how you linked a constructive thread which got locked in less than 10 replies.

That makes two of us mate :]

I think you quite didn't understand me.
Musqi wrote:I will give you advice on future
Do not insult other people who have succeeded more than you, if you a piece of shit fat.

Postby Rankatanka » 27 Jan 2015, 20:31

Malaco wrote:Sometime i wish that we had a friendly little pve community that thanked us for fixing a little question. But hey.. we're AT and its our own fault that we spoiled our community with quality ;)

Dont you go there at all. The community is not THAT bad and how much have the community members done for AT as well? Famous players have always been VERY kind with their words about AT on public, and just how many AT promotion videos have been made without asking for anything in return?

People have been trying so hard to keep AT on the top and then of course you guys receive the pressure of living up to the great expectations. If your saying community takes AT for granted then i'd say you are taking the community for granted as well.

Postby Malaco » 27 Jan 2015, 21:05

Ofc AT also have a good side of the community. And im deeply thankful that you're part of it.
I did not mean to offend the community. Sorry
Admin

Postby Kronm » 28 Jan 2015, 01:18

Rankatanka wrote:
Malaco wrote:Sometime i wish that we had a friendly little pve community that thanked us for fixing a little question. But hey.. we're AT and its our own fault that we spoiled our community with quality ;)

Dont you go there at all. The community is not THAT bad and how much have the community members done for AT as well? Famous players have always been VERY kind with their words about AT on public, and just how many AT promotion videos have been made without asking for anything in return?

People have been trying so hard to keep AT on the top and then of course you guys receive the pressure of living up to the great expectations. If your saying community takes AT for granted then i'd say you are taking the community for granted as well.

Yes, the Community is THAT BAD and its funny that the guy arguing against it, its a fuckin racist faggot throwing his toxic bullshit all over the forums and hating on russians too, this Rankatanka its just a part of the huge cancer that AT community have , and it doenst have nothing to do with server good quality @Malaco, nor with our good staff behavior that "spoil" players , it has to do with ungreatful spoiled teenagers/Kids and very stupid people with bad character like this Rankatanka guy ...

Postby Argheist » 28 Jan 2015, 03:48

Id just love if you put some more work into the cataclysm realm and implement the same rating reduce transmog changes as in wrath :)

Postby Rankatanka » 28 Jan 2015, 04:57

Kronm wrote:Yes, the Community is THAT BAD and its funny that the guy arguing against it, its a fuckin racist faggot throwing his toxic bullshit all over the forums and hating on russians too, this Rankatanka its just a part of the huge cancer that AT community have , and it doenst have nothing to do with server good quality @Malaco, nor with our good staff behavior that "spoil" players , it has to do with ungreatful spoiled teenagers/Kids and very stupid people with bad character like this Rankatanka guy ...

You call someone stupid "fucking racist faggot" and produce this kind of shit yourself. Just rofl.

Postby Farmhonorbro » 28 Jan 2015, 09:33

Um guys...

@Kronm
@Rankatanka

This wasn't suppose to be a hateful or critic post towards the Staff or community.
It was more about supporting the server that you are spending time on,at least in my opinion.
And if you do have some criticism that you would like to share with community you should make post.
I'm pretty sure Staff and community will replay on it,if they share same or opposite opinion about it.
That's my guess,come on guys feel the love ;)

Return to Off - Topic