Dampening / Healing reduction after 8 mins

Re: Dampening / Healing reduction after 8 mins

Postby Lawz » 22 Jan 2015, 11:53

RETARDQUES wrote:
Lawz wrote:
RETARDQUES wrote:stop whine, you are playing with retard prot damage
dont be mad please dude

Don't be mad because you got outplayed with your retarded hpal ele. You don't have the right to talk when you play that comp, just stfu, it looks hard to global a prot war as ele, and to die to a war with no ms with ele offheals.

I GOT OUTPLAYED?
i won them 2 times so ez, what the fuck you talking about, i never lost to prot/disc as my ele/hpala

http://arena-tournament.com/armory/wotlk/match/1304207

Maybe go fuck yourself.

Btw the games they lost to hpal ele lasted 19 and 21mn, that's not what I call "so ez", that's dampening abuse (if you're in that team).

CreativeName wrote:dempening would be fine if only it would be restricted to mirror matches.

Interesting suggestion
Nuriloria wrote:DK damage is LOW

skyL wrote:UnhDk are one of most hardest classes.

Audaciter wrote:most dpriests can handle a warrior alone for roughly 2 mins

argorok wrote:theres nothing wrong about warrior dmg

Brainac wrote:we do play at peak times often [...] those remaining good teams are just queue dodging us

Postby rokmode » 22 Jan 2015, 12:03

don't change dampening till I get to play around with double 5/5 mp5 gear double ele with bauble+ double reverberation+double 11.5 sec cd grounding+double no dr roots+double tremor+double resto idols+double earthliving

run around like scum till dampening kicks in then lust
whoooooo
looking forward to trying this

Postby Lawz » 22 Jan 2015, 12:06

You can also lust once before dampening.
Nuriloria wrote:DK damage is LOW

skyL wrote:UnhDk are one of most hardest classes.

Audaciter wrote:most dpriests can handle a warrior alone for roughly 2 mins

argorok wrote:theres nothing wrong about warrior dmg

Brainac wrote:we do play at peak times often [...] those remaining good teams are just queue dodging us

Postby Tightboss » 22 Jan 2015, 14:41

RETARDQUES wrote:
Tightboss wrote: they win cuz of dampening it's retarded. Fix please...

stop whine, you are playing with retard prot damage
dont be mad please dude

Davay please... get real. 80% of your games are like 20 mins long. you just abuse dampening to win. You know it, we know it. It's the worst thing they added to this server so far. Obviously you will get rank 1 this season cuz AT clearly fucked up... AGAIN. i'm just saying they should remove that shit or the top 20 next season will include 20x ele/healer teams.

And please stop saying im whining. everyone agrees but you cuz you're abusing everything to the max.

The only reason prot has retarded dmg is cuz it's high risk high reward spec. My prot plays with 0 resil which means sometimes he gets one shotted and sometimes we can more or the less one shot ppl. your ele does 10k lava bursts on him, im pretty sure he doesn't do 10k shockwaves on you ;) so just stop it already. thanks.

Postby Judgelawl » 22 Jan 2015, 20:28

Are we even still playing WOTLK? Look at all the customisations:

1. Patch 3.3.5b
2. Dampening / dementia
3. Dozens of changes to how MMR works (from how points are calculated on wins/losses, no longer being able to see what rating your enemy is, to not being able to make alts of same classes with fresh mmr)

All of these customizations had different purposes. But together they make up some weird cocktail of custom fixes that don't always work well together. It makes it feel like one big random mess.

Like seriously what direction does this server still wanna go on to?

My advise: if you're too busy with your personal lives to maintain this server in a healthy way, for the love of god don't leave it semi-fixed and half customised to rot in the sun. Better yet just keep it au natural like it was originally intended and let the rest flow its coarse.

At least until you guys got the time, motivation and tools to make changes to this server that are consistent with one another and actually make sense within the larger scheme of things.

Back to the drawing board perhaps?

Postby Kongconvicti » 22 Jan 2015, 21:24

I actually love dampening. It won me every match where it came down to a crosskill in 2v2 where its dps vs. healer. the healer should always lose and not be able to tank into infinity. Dampening is there to prevent 47 min matches. Its just fastening the gameplay, but I would agree that only heal reduce should be applied.

Postby Troublesome » 22 Jan 2015, 22:09

Tightboss wrote:First you make a 3.3.5b and change the talents from retail (which i think is a huge mistake but W/E) and now u add dampening to the expansion.
Dampening is retarded in wotlk, it is meant for the expansions where u can't burst a player down in like 3 secs.
I'm talking about expansions with huge freaking health pools. not wotlk!

sure which expansion are you talking about?

must be tbc, oh wait you can actually go oom in tbc.

ok then cata where you mostly fight against rls/rmp & tripple dps or dotcleaves that torn apart your whole team.

mhh maybe mop?

ahh you mean wod but it isn't here yet

Postby RETARDQUES » 22 Jan 2015, 22:20

Tightboss wrote: you will get rank 1 this season cuz AT clearly fucked up.

I did it already when AT was fine)
and i do not care about r1 2v2 ROFL, if someone will ask me for disband team for let them title, i will disband..

Postby prettyboy » 23 Jan 2015, 13:35

8 mins is too short. Make it start at least 15-20 min dampening, will be fine to prevent a wish to wait for dementia for someones purpose.

And remove this stupid 3,3,5b nerfs, like rly warr is the problem ( just take a look at 3s/sq ladder). Lets say reason to nerf it was that pw looks very strong in the eyes of many ppl. Why dont u jsut put 5-10% dmg nerf on this comp (and all other retarded 2s comps)

Postby Facerollerxq » 23 Jan 2015, 15:03

I think dampening should come out on 15-20 mins ,it would be really great cause sometimes you can't get a kill really fast , so if you just add it on 15-20 mins you can't make a draw and either you had the chance to win before the 15 mins , It's the best way you could do it. Like this you're avoiding draws and no1 will complain about losing cuz ele/hpal is just playing gay till the 8 mins proc.

Postby Tightboss » 24 Jan 2015, 19:10

Troublesome wrote:
Tightboss wrote:First you make a 3.3.5b and change the talents from retail (which i think is a huge mistake but W/E) and now u add dampening to the expansion.
Dampening is retarded in wotlk, it is meant for the expansions where u can't burst a player down in like 3 secs.
I'm talking about expansions with huge freaking health pools. not wotlk!

sure which expansion are you talking about?

must be tbc, oh wait you can actually go oom in tbc.

ok then cata where you mostly fight against rls/rmp & tripple dps or dotcleaves that torn apart your whole team.

mhh maybe mop?

ahh you mean wod but it isn't here yet

okay, so you picked out a few highlights on youtube. They are extraordinary, there is a reason they were highlighted. that's no argument for adding dampening to wotlk ?

Postby Shamanscool » 24 Jan 2015, 20:25

Dampening should be REMOVED and the lenght of the match should be reduced to 20minutes max.

Postby Dphunthero » 24 Jan 2015, 23:45

gb priest

Postby Billy » 25 Jan 2015, 02:21

Shamanscool wrote:Dampening should be REMOVED and the lenght of the match should be reduced to 20minutes max.

just demencia a 5% demencia starting at min 10 and one stack every 4 min would be good,

Postby DizzyStriker » 25 Jan 2015, 22:24

Some matches are just so darn challenging that 20 mins is not enough. Sometimes you have to wait until you see your opponent mess up. Other times your opponent is just playing chicken and time wasting.

Return to Off - Topic