DDOS on wotlk ladder

Re: DDOS on wotlk ladder

Postby Brokencow » 15 Feb 2015, 17:39

Judgelawl wrote:Seems rather simple to find out a decent clue (not saying "fact") who it is. Just ask yourself two questions:

1. What people do all of the DDOS'ed players share in their skype list that is also currently in the top 10-20? Could empower this by finding team where only 1 of the 2 get's ddos'ed. Who could that be?

Leads that I found so far in the forums that were mentioned are Punter, Davay, Mystic, Hophell, Shinta and Qwneer. Not saying any or all of them did it. But it's simple enough to at least track these people in their skype list and find out which of these is shared by all of the DDOS'ed people in their skype (currently in skype (for people with dynamic ip) AND in the past in skype (for people with static)).

2. What comps are constantly getting ddos'ed and is there any pattern to it? Such as: are constantly only counters ddos'ed, or is it all random. You could just write down all comps that got ddos'ed, look at what comp in 2v2 would benefit most from that (counter-wise). That would be decent logic lead imo.

Well Oddwaffle as Disc/Mage got DDOS'd like crazy.

Postby Judgelawl » 15 Feb 2015, 17:54

rank 3 is hophell btw if im not mistaken. surprise surprise..

Postby soulrise » 15 Feb 2015, 18:16

let me clear that for u real quick its punter who is ddosing everyone knows it so stop acting dumb. also check viewtopic.php?f=122&t=18649

Postby Tightboss » 15 Feb 2015, 21:21

soulrise wrote:let me clear that for u real quick its punter who is ddosing everyone knows it so stop acting dumb. also check viewtopic.php?f=122&t=18649

why would punter be ddosing the 2s ladder when he is struggling to get rank 1 on 3s ? or he was.

To me it seems like the teams that were ddosed the most are counters to war pal. Disc / Mage is pretty good vs war /pal, we all know homer n capsizer rape war / pals and disc feral also shits pretty hard on war pal, not saying it's them who is ddosing but it seems very odd to me that no war pals were ddosed, just sayin.

Return to Off - Topic