AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

Postby Malaco » 11 Feb 2015, 18:47

If you have any questions for the Q&A livestream on friday 18.00 CET post them here.
This topic will get moderated and only good questions will be kept.

The questions gathered from this topic will be answered in the upcoming Q&A stream.
Admin
User avatar
 
Posts: 1241
Joined: 13 May 2012, 18:55
 

Re: AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

Postby Dphunthero » 11 Feb 2015, 18:59

1) Are the transmog going to be saved on molten ?
2) Is this going to be a blizzlike realm ?
3) You said you will down tlk realm after season end, so when are we going to play exactly ?
4) If there is any problem and, for example, i lost a title, how can i prove i get one before ?
5) The server isnt going to lag ? I played on ragnaros and i was playing with 400 ms all the time
6) If i merge my account right now, am i still going to be able to play on AT ?
7) And in the same case, if i get something (like i dunno a transmog) after i merge my acc, will it be saved after season end ?
8) Are you sure its a safe idea ? Around 3 weeks ago, Molten get hijacked and everythings goes fked, they refunded coins, but not chars with titles...

Thanks and hope your idea is a good one

edit : I didnt rly understood, you mean the realm Arena-Tournament is going to be 'added' on Molten server right ? so nothing is going to change ingame (if we dont take care about number of players) ?
Last edited by Dphunthero on 11 Feb 2015, 19:39, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
 
Posts: 64
Joined: 30 Oct 2012, 21:06
 

Re: AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

Postby somethingodx » 11 Feb 2015, 19:04

Where will the servers be located at? I have 40ms on at and 300 on molten? Also will we be able to use shadowmourne and twilight scale etc on molten?What happens if I dont merge my account does it get deleted?
User avatar
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 27 Jan 2013, 10:14
 

Re: AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

Postby rokmode » 11 Feb 2015, 19:17

Can you explain how exactly they will merge in more detail? Like will we still be connecting to AT and playing on the AT ladder? Just elaborate if you will.

nvm you addressed these questions in the OP with your edits
Last edited by rokmode on 11 Feb 2015, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
 
Posts: 169
Joined: 14 Jul 2013, 12:04
 

Re: AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

Postby DrankRedBull » 11 Feb 2015, 19:22

What will happen with the cata realm, I would love if you merged it asw because their cata realm always have ~5k players on.
User avatar
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 13 Jul 2013, 02:26
 

Re: AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

Postby Exeynora » 11 Feb 2015, 19:34

-Are we going to keep 3.3.5b?

-If a person has Premium on Molten, does he get benefits @the new realm? If a person has VIP on AT, do they still get to skip the realm queues?

-I'd also ask what's gonna happen to the latency but i guess you can't answer that yet
User avatar
 
Posts: 96
Joined: 22 Nov 2014, 17:35
 

Re: AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

Postby Jpeg » 11 Feb 2015, 19:38

There was once a time where I felt relations with the Molten-Wow folk were not so friendly and for legitimate reasons. What has come of that?

Where will the DB be located? Will I have molten-wow ping or AT ping?

Is it going to be running on an AT-like core? (molten had its issues with bugs etc)

What about gearing/leveling etc?

Did you manage to clone bigpwn yet so that you have a super team of many super brains?
User avatar
 
Posts: 433
Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 07:08
 

Re: AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

Postby Exeynora » 11 Feb 2015, 19:46

Jpeg wrote:There was once a time where I felt relations with the Molten-Wow folk were not so friendly and for legitimate reasons. What has come of that?

Where will the DB be located? Will I have molten-wow ping or AT ping?

Is it going to be running on an AT-like core? (molten had its issues with bugs etc)

What about gearing/leveling etc?

Did you manage to clone bigpwn yet so that you have a super team of many super brains?

-The DB will stay at the same place, ovh or w/e
-Yes, molten's gonna get mad bug fixes
-Chars will be transfered, AT will basically become a realm
-Hopefully.
User avatar
 
Posts: 96
Joined: 22 Nov 2014, 17:35
 

Re: AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

Postby Jpeg » 11 Feb 2015, 20:10

Exeynora wrote:
Jpeg wrote:There was once a time where I felt relations with the Molten-Wow folk were not so friendly and for legitimate reasons. What has come of that?

Where will the DB be located? Will I have molten-wow ping or AT ping?

Is it going to be running on an AT-like core? (molten had its issues with bugs etc)

What about gearing/leveling etc?

Did you manage to clone bigpwn yet so that you have a super team of many super brains?

-The DB will stay at the same place, ovh or w/e
-Yes, molten's gonna get mad bug fixes
-Chars will be transfered, AT will basically become a realm
-Hopefully.

Alright, well my biggest concern right now is with this:

The merger with Molten-Wow is a good thing for AT because it brings a player base for AT. The merger is good for molten-wow because it brings lots of fixes.

I'm just worried that AT won't take full advantage of the player base over on molten. If AT just becomes another realm on Molten-Wow's realm list- the difference is probably going to be small. What I hope to see is cross-realm arena between all of Molten-Wow's realms. That would dramatically boost activity on the ladder and I think that at least my friends and I would make a return to wrath if that were to happen. Somehow I don't think it will though. I think that AT will just be a small underpopulated pvp server in molten-wow's list of PVE servers. Prove me wrong please!
User avatar
 
Posts: 433
Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 07:08
 

Re: AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

Postby basarra » 11 Feb 2015, 20:13

Yeah I totally agree with Jpeg, seems that if there is a AT serv and still PVE/PVP molt10 serv, why guys from molten should come on AT server
User avatar
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 02 Mar 2013, 20:49
 

Re: AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

Postby Rankatanka » 11 Feb 2015, 20:14

Jpeg wrote:I'm just worried that AT won't take full advantage of the player base over on molten. If AT just becomes another realm on Molten-Wow's realm list- the difference is probably going to be small. What I hope to see is cross-realm arena between all of Molten-Wow's realms. That would dramatically boost activity on the ladder and I think that at least my friends and I would make a return to wrath if that were to happen. Somehow I don't think it will though. I think that AT will just be a small underpopulated pvp server in molten-wow's list of PVE servers. Prove me wrong please!


This would be for the best and bigpwn could probably do it as well. But the thing is with the ridicilous gear allowed on the other realms would be unbalanced.

Also have you thought this through? Like completely? You are giving away the most skilled and best developers and in return we get more players, who just happen to be absolute dogshit.
Also have you thought about a takeover? You are going over to them, giving them the best developers and fixes. What happens when their wotlk realms are completely fixed? Do you think AT staff will still be needed or will you guys just get fucked over?
User avatar
 
Posts: 238
Joined: 27 Oct 2012, 12:52
 

Re: AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

Postby Jpeg » 11 Feb 2015, 20:17

Rankatanka wrote:
Jpeg wrote:I'm just worried that AT won't take full advantage of the player base over on molten. If AT just becomes another realm on Molten-Wow's realm list- the difference is probably going to be small. What I hope to see is cross-realm arena between all of Molten-Wow's realms. That would dramatically boost activity on the ladder and I think that at least my friends and I would make a return to wrath if that were to happen. Somehow I don't think it will though. I think that AT will just be a small underpopulated pvp server in molten-wow's list of PVE servers. Prove me wrong please!


This would be for the best and bigpwn could probably do it as well. But the thing is with the ridicilous gear allowed on the other realms would be unbalanced.

Also have you thought this through? Like completely? You are giving away the most skilled and best developers and in return we get more players, who just happen to be absolute dogshit.
Also have you thought about a takeover? You are going over to them, giving them the best developers and fixes. What happens when their wotlk realms are completely fixed? Do you think AT staff will still be needed or will you guys just get fucked over?

As much as I hate to say it, I feel like we need molten more than they need us right now.
User avatar
 
Posts: 433
Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 07:08
 

Re: AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

Postby Rankatanka » 11 Feb 2015, 20:20

Im aware, im just extremely scared that we will be taken over in a matter of months. And in a way hyped over the fact that isle would be populated and r1 arena teams would be over 3k again.

I just cant see why would Motel keep AT staff hanging around after bigpwn goes yolo and fixes all of their shit in a week.
User avatar
 
Posts: 238
Joined: 27 Oct 2012, 12:52
 

Re: AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

Postby LeXflama » 11 Feb 2015, 20:22

So ladies, to get thigs down a bit:
-The AT realm is transfering over to molten renamed as Blackrock,in which u will have all ur gear n shiet transfered as if nothin has happened.
-There wont be lag cuz Blackrock will be hosted in the same place At serv is hosted right now.
Questions:
*Are we going to be able to get crossed queuing between all the wotlk servers from Molten?That would be dope
*Transmogs,are we going to get the transfigurations migrating as well as our character?
*Are Molten players going to get some sort of ''Migration possibility''?Otherwise I dont really see them starting over in a new server with no gear.
*Tournaments and Ladders, are AT players going to be shown in the global ranking system that Molten has right now?and will the famous AT tournaments going to be cross-molten server in a near future?
Thanks for ur time,rly looking forward to this new freelo pool.



BTW IF I HAVENT READ WRONG IN MOLTEN FORUMS,UR SCRIPTS ARE UNCOMPATIBLE IN MOLTEN'S CORE SO WE WILL GET BUGGED DOWN TO HELL?FK ME PLS NO!
User avatar
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 12 Jul 2013, 22:31
 

Re: AT and Molten uniting as one! Q&A topic

Postby Voltagex » 11 Feb 2015, 20:29

Why is Voltagex the best poster?
noisa wrote:enay u didnt say that when u asslicked hophel and me to play with u so u can get more than 2k ahhaha
User avatar
 
Posts: 1490
Joined: 24 Sep 2012, 16:38
Location: あなたが見た
 

Return to General chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest