List of participants:
The following teams made it to the mini tournament by being in the top 20 at the end of the qualification:
The following teams were chosen at random to fill the 4 remaining spots:
This is the sign up topic for the second biweekly mini 3v3 tournament, hosted on the Cata server. The event will take place on the 20th of July at 18:00 CET
Sign up for this week-end's 3v3 mini-Tournament sign-up is now open for EVERYONE!
Teams that are in the top 20 will be picked for the event without going through the randomization of sign up list.
Please make sure to read through the rules of qualifying before signing up for the event!
You can sign up for the event by making a new post in this topic with the following format:
Team armory link (if you have one):
Player1: Name - Class
Player2: Name - Class
Player3: Name - Class
Are you willing to have your skype on stream? (answer with yes or no)
Do not reply to this thread unless you are certain that you can attend.
The event will most likely last 2-3 hours - make sure you have enough time to participate.
The sign up closes on sunday 20th at 16:30 CET. Teams will be announced at 17:00 CET.
Your whole team needs to be online before 17:45 CET.
Qualifying and team rules:
- All teams are eligible, however teams in the top 20 of the ladder have a priority.
- Only one comp per team.
- Your team can have only 3 different players(accounts).
- The players(accounts too) must be the same as in the team on the ladder.
We will randomly select 8 teams from the teams that have signed up and are in the top 20 of the ladder, along with 1-2 extra in case of no-shows. Sadly if you do not see your name you have not been picked! All picking is done at random by inserting the list of teams to random.org and randomizing the list.
- The first game will always be played on Nagrand Arena.
- The losing team will be able to choose the map for the upcoming game.
- Switching specs does not count a new composition, so long as you are not switching from dps to healer or healer to dps.
- Faction and race changing is allowed as long as it doesn't slow down the event.
-Class stacking is not allowed.
- 1st place: 'Challenger' title, 200 AT Coins and the Vicious War Wolf mount
- 2nd place: 100 AT Coins
- 3rd place: 50 AT Coins
You will be able to spend the coins at http://arena-tournament.com/donate
- 8 teams
- Single elimination
- Best of 3 bracket, best of 5 grand finals
You will be able to specate the games via Spectator NPC or live on stream at http://www.twitch.tv/akumaqt
Do NOT reply to this topic with anything else than sign up info.