For those of you who don't know me yet, i'm Nihi and i've been here for a year but primarily on Cata. Now however, i'm going to be the Community Manager for all realms, and will serve as a natural bridge from and to all players to the Staff. I'll mainly be found on the forums as that's where the whole community gathers comprehensively, but will also be seen in-game on all realms more than before. Feel free to direct any questions that you don't want to post on the Forums to my inbox here on the forums and i'll respond as quickly as I can. Here are the specifics for what i'll be responsible for, so you can all know what to expect- - Being both a representative of what the population wants to the Staff, as well as being communicative in Staff responses and rationale.
- Facebook updates that affect the community
- Twitter updates that affect the community
- AT Forums/Website announcements
- Twitch community(player channels) monitoring
- Coordinating and monitoring the media tab that will be added to the website when it is updated.
- Events announcements and planning
I look forward to interacting with more of you!
I would also like to point out that there have been multiple new postings in the section "AT needs your opinion", here's a link to one regarding Cata: viewtopic.php?f=62&p=137077#p137077